ALFAJIRI SACCO

Good morning, Have a good day, remember there is more to life than a single moment so pass each moment striving to be happier and more fulfilled in the next
live and let live

Mrs D vipi! Naona Sacco iko wazi.

Siku njema kwa wote.

_

[FONT=Courier New]001[/FONT]
https://i2.wp.com/www.safari254.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Mombasa-Old-Town_Street.jpg

morning Mrs D. I can’t remember the last time niliamka mapema hivi. good day guys

Morning, tushukuru kwa siku ingine.

Ngao yangu wokovu wangu
Sita ogopa maana wewe u ndani yangu
Bwana ni mchungaji wa maisha yangu
Sitapungukiwa kamwe
Hunilaza patulivu, huniongoza kwa haki , huisha nafsi yangu
Uinuliwe Bwana wa mabwana, Mfalme wa wafalme, Mwamba wa miamba, Muumba wa bingu na dunia utukuzwe

Ngao yangu wokovu wangu sitaogopa maana wewe u ndani yangu
Wanifariji wakati wa dhiki Mungu wangu
Baba yangu

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil for You are with me
You prepare a table before my enemies Your rod and Your staff comforts me

Ngao yangu wokovu wangu sitaogopa maana wewe u ndani yangu
Baba yangu

Furahiiday, woop woop!

Good day talkers!

[ATTACH=full]116699[/ATTACH] Kitungu lasima inuke

[ATTACH=full]116701[/ATTACH]

Canaan express ndani being driven by one Joshua, morning good people.

Morning Mrs D , tunakupenda wote

Hii week yote nimekuwa naamka 5am. Leo nimeamua kulala, uzuri watu wamehama nairobi so barabara ziko nywee,
Sku njema talkers

Good morning, daughter wa ES. And to all villagers.
Mi nangoja tu post ya Ngabu, then it’s taps time for me

[MEDIA=facebook]id=1022613541174654;type=video[/MEDIA]

A beaut friday y’all…remember everything in modereshen…

[ATTACH=full]116703[/ATTACH]
[SIZE=1]white bush morning glory[/SIZE]

twangushie mixx baadaye leo bwana dj

Thanks for the blessing for the day and the rest of the week. Stay blessed thru these trying time watunguya. All will be well after the erections

Morning good peeps.

Nikubaya wajamaa was western wamehama nyairofi,waiyaki hakuna traffic jam 07.18 a.m[ATTACH=full]116705[/ATTACH]

Heavenly Father we thank you for allowing us see another day. Lord we give you all the glory we know Lord we are not better than the ones who slept forever but because of your Mercy and Grace you enabled us see today.
Lord we repent as a Nation Lord may you forgive us, if there’s anything that is hindering Your Blessing in Our Nation! Lord we repent. Lord have mercy on Us minister to the hearts of our leaders, speak to Us Lord. We cancel the spirit of fear in Our Land . Bless us Lord.
We thank you ahead of time for that which You are about to do. Bless the works of our hands in Jesus name We pray and believe.

Amen!

Thika superhighway also clear,ngong road also clear… watu washaenda canaan baba