alarming late of increase of single women

Well welcome to the real world, beauty and sex makes almost all men think with their lower head

i would think if it was beautiful to eat it would be beautiful to keep…

@mkisii ameenda hiding after kuchapwa dll na @introvert
Grow some hide to navigate this madhouse. Nothing is too personal…

Very nice observations. I particularly liked the cliche that " a real man will love me and my child". It is very difficult in the current world to raise another man’s child plus your own because of cost.
It is equally daunting because the old social norms and structures that made the husband of your mother your father do not apply. You can raise a child only for him to look for or go to his father and people later on. One heartbreaking case was of a man who married a lady who had several children. They never had any of their own because of the woman insisting not to. The fellow educated them upto ivy league universities. They then took their mum to live away and disowned the “father”. The retired fellow is now raising his own 3 year old.

Equally the socioeconomic constraints that made divorce taboo are eroded. A lady can leave you and demand maintemance for herself and the child that is not yours.

:D:D:D:D…sadness of life, prolly huyo 3 year old sio wake pia

Lazima alimpeleka DNA test.

I don’t think so, huyo mzee haonekani kuchanuka ghafla hivyo

mala tu utasikia uko na mbimbi anakurav unconditionary…sio wale wako LATE .Donge yawa!

Ameua nyungu

your username has taken me back two and a half decades when i did a kibarua in an advertising firm…we recorded radio advert jingles reel to reel on these behemoths by Ampex…

http://www.radiomagonline.com/oldradimage/media/2013/0213/172883lg.jpg

in that time technology has reduced each of those machines to this…

http://www.toptronicstore.com/image/cache/data/mp3players/sony-digital-voice-recorder-350x350.jpg

ok, i know it is not TBT but @Meria Mata will forgive me. it is the bout of nostalgia that has hit me…