Alai arrested!

Alai, who said he would run naked if UDA won has been apprehended for his own safety.

[ATTACH=full]374401[/ATTACH]

Huyo ni @Abba .

[SIZE=5]It is currently 3:34 PM here in Ocho Rios meaning it should be 11:35 PM huko Kenya.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Since when jua inawaka usiku Kenya?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]This must be one of those paid bloggers hired to perpetuate fake news.[/SIZE]

Maybe that is abba and he was caught in Mumias being sodomised somewhere in the bush. I mean how did his trousers and biker fall off?

It simply means that this individual was told by police, “Eh eh eh mzee tunaenda police station jinsi ulivyo hata usidhubutu kuvaa longie!”

The sodomizer maybe the guy from Kamkuywa , managed to escape since he could see the approaching police, whereas innocent @Abba was bent over moaning loudly in his local dialect.

And on the radio they were playing this song :

@buttco mbona unajiongelesha

Wacha kusumbua wazito. Last warning.

You dog let me vent my anger to you stupid donkey .
Do you not get tired of abusing others with their foreskins with your perverted sexual thinking? Nigga every one is complaining about you stupid damp cunt.
Why do you have so many handles here terrorising anyone you think is superior in following than you?
I hate your personality nigga or do you have both sexual organs ? sometimes I fail to understand you man/woman /alien/ tyranny /whatever the fuck science can classify your genitalia.
What do you do for a living nigga?do you have a job? What do you pay the clowns who run this circus?
Heard whoever crosses you they ban ,humbwer let them ban me ghassia and your other handle @WIGSPLITTA will run a rescue mission .
I want to call you sir but I feel IT suits you better, so it may you heed to talkers complains and contribute to whatever shit is posted here with some 50% dignity and maturity.

Mdau wacha kukojelea thread. Seriously, stop trolling.

:D:D:D “Musakhulu wefwe, ingisa saidi”

Is what the victim was shouting.

Buttco using her three handles kujiongelesha? Hebu kujeni muone wendawazimu

Okay let me get this straight, so @BADASS what you are trying to say is that you are very angry simply because you are the one who was sodomizing shikwekwe above and that we should stop saying that it was the guy from Kamkuywa who was doing it? And that Shikwekwe is your special friend, right?

Is what I’m getting.

[SIZE=5]Jamaa anaongea kama ametoka Compton kumbe ni mtu huuza fresh fruits hapo Oyole.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]@BADASS Why do you SIMPs take this forum so seriously? You mean yous have no social life outside KenyaTalk?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]As in we’ve never heard of you yet you compose entire paragraphs packed to the brim with insults? [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]As in you would rather write to us than to your girlfriend/wife?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]@patco / @T.Vercetti damn it feels good to live in these guys heads rent free![/SIZE]

Wacha kujiquote na kujiongelesha. Why did you run to hide under @Purple’s skirt you manwhore?

[SIZE=5]This is my only handle chief. I can fly you first-class to Ocho Rios if you want to verify. All expenses paid.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]@patco is this the guy who got robbed then blamed his uncle?[/SIZE]

Alai is one ugly fellow. Kama mwenzake Nyakundi.

Ama to be a blogger qualification moja is to be ugly?

Is a question to ask … just look at our own dennis itumbi

Upuuus

Mhhh… Ama wacha tu

Mdau siku hizi umetulia, umeisha mioto. It is as if umekubali serikali. It’s as if umekubali uamuzi wa korti. :D:D:D:D

You have really reformed and changed your ways.