Akina Randy and Co, niko na kiulizo

Yep, it very possible depending on the finishing…

Wanasema structure ya 4m finishing ni 4m. Kweli?

If we knew the carpet area ingekua rahisi… kujua figures. But the windows alone will not be less that 600k. This is high spec house the finishing will cost a small fortune.

I knew it! Hata akitumia glass maembe hizo frames na expertise zitakula kakitu. Likely hawezi weka glass ovyo hapo.

Waambie tena

Chief nliskia uko real estate, leta maoni

Started out small. Bought several plots and started building from scratch. Owns several rental premises.

Chief you can guide us on how to invest, teachers ought to be one of the richest people around

Hii msomo yote ni unnecessary

We are discussing the cost aspect. Stick to the topic.

This is a good insight and for cost bench marking plus/minus to avoid reap off hapa kanairo.

Ushawahi jenga ama ni umejua ukifanya kazi za mkono za ndugu Yako?

So many unknowns hapa depending on needs, tastes and utilities. Solar panels for lighting, solar water heater, bio digester if sewerage link isn’t there etc. How many bedrooms, rooms, house features, the level of interior needed. Even exterior has some costs like garden, gazebo, car garage, SQ and the perimeter fence. Lastly don’t plan to build with roughly the exact amount. All in I would say 10 million to be on the safe side, you get good finishing, features and sort all needs.

Wapi fundi konde atuambie?

Hujaona plan na ushaaunda estimate, Genius!!

8M is realistic na ukuwe na plot already, ukijaribu sana 6.9M if u have sewage connection and fence ready:
Foundation 600k
Ground floor walling 200k
First floor slab 600k
First floor walling 200k
Second floor slab 600k
Second floor and terrace walling 200k
Plumbing 400k
Electricals 600k
Tiles 600k
Cabinets and Kitchen 600k
Glassing 100k
Doors 200k
Water Tanks 30k
Sewage 100k
Waterproofing 200k
Fence 600k
Plaster 500k
Painting 500k
Backfilling 100k
Grilling 400k
Miscellaneous: 800k(cabro, gypsum, kanjo, water during construction, etc)

Prefab ni 4-7m. Finishing iko catered.

I know someone who built that exact house, juu kenya ni kupigana copy, at around 3 million

Not really. Most of the cost iko kwa finishing. Ata ukiweka prefab finishing ni lazima.