Age limit proposal suspended. 8 to 5 years.

What’s wrong with cars below 1500 cc.

Nafikiri ni haki ya yetu kuweza kumiliki magari kwa njia za halali. Siku hizi a car is not a luxury anymore. It is becoming a critical necessity as days pass by. They ought to be making it easier for us to own and operate them, just like they want us to own houses.

Wacha umeffi kula tano tena. I still remember your pro-jubilee rants very well.

Hapo you beat me like lennox Lewis beat Mike Tyson!

Infact where I am Cars below 1500cc pay less yearly tax, less emission tests fees and gets tax credit when you buy them. By the way we have the cleanest and purest air in the whole region . Infact people driving below 1500cc- 0 emission cars have a restricted lane that they drive. Reason : they emit less carbon .

As usual Kenyan govt always does wrong thing and takes pride in it

This Government led by Kamwana is making too many changes too fast! Sometimes well-meaning but not well thought out for best results. This is one of those good ideas but poorly executed!

Less na fewer huwa na maana tofauti sana

Sawa “mjuaji”

Apart from its shitty suspensions it is an affordable and low fuel consuming vehicle for a young person. It is a vehicle for a young family.

I would rather tano tena than babuon NASA.

Nunua baiskeli. Buy yourself one, your wife and children. Hata mkienda ocha mnachapa rami kila mtu na yake. Gari wachana nazo. If you have a family of 4, spend 40k kwa bikes. Gari ungenunua moja na 800k thus you’ll save 760k. Hizo savings jenga granary then stock it with maize and beans. Hamutawailia jaa tena for the rest of your lives

Ako wapi sasa huyo babuon? Silly.

Kibaki was the best. People should be trooping to Nyeri instead of kabarak to pay their respects

You have roads. In kenya you cannot drive a 1300 cc for more than 2 years.

Kindly Explain your theory

we have our resident expert here, @Makonika

reasons …?

It’s 2019 and this nation with agriculture as its main economic activity still doesn’t have a fertilizer manufacturing plant after nearly 60 years of independence. Big 4 agenda kosokoso.

I was sort of hoping that Munya would stick to his deadline of banning vehicle imports, just to see more converts to the impending revolution as more hardworking Kenyans employed in the car import business are left jobless by idiotic decision making financed by kickbacks.

The approach to ban imports was ill advised. The best way to discourage guys from buying less efficient vehicles is to tax them higher. If you ask me, we should pay lesser taxes for newer vehicles than older ones.

You started well sounding knowledgeable but with this you ended like the fool you are.

All in all the government should even do better by shooting the fool who came up with that stupid idea and fire those treasury mandarins