Age 30 no house , no family , no job

True sir

The first was on a piece of land I was given by my dad

Graduate at 23, get a job, kula maisha for 5yrs, marry at 28, get wife wa 25, get 2-3 kids and by 35 umemaliza family manenos. When you retire at 55 kids will have finished campus. Assuming you were saving and investing for 20yrs ie from when you started working after graduating till when kids go to school, and never wasted your cash on Subarus, then you’d have cash to finance a mortgage or buy a plot huko Syokimau and build pole pole. So at 55 you have a house, kids who have graduated and you have a pension.

Hahaaaaa

Let me tell you! As long as you are hardworking puttig these text book time frames does not make sense.Others get stable jobs much later in life.Many get families above the age of 35.Kutangulia sio kufika

The years moving forward will be different from the years of the past. Life will be much more expensive in the future therefore hizi milestones will not be achievable for most people (current youths)

2 corinthians 10 :12 NKJV For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

In short the Bible says comparing yourself with others is just stupidity.

Each one of us has a different destiny.

Just do good with what you have and seek to add value to the society that is the sure way of becoming rich and attaing your goals.

plus stop guaging success by the amount of cars or houses one has you will live a very unsatisfied life . Hapo ndio unakuta watu wanakuwa corrupt , con men etc.

Mimi nimeona jamaa ameuza shamba yake yote pole pole hadi akarudi kuwa watchman kwa iyo shamba, anafungulia watu gate kwa shamba ilikuwa yake. Life is a bitch.

Hahaaaa

Niaje “mrembo”.

“Ishi maisha yako” and you’ll be ok.

Can’t buy this bullshit of yours, gas yangu imeisha nilete lake gas mlango kubwa

:D:D:D

uko sure si wewe?

Burukenge …Mimi ni a serious land owner jamaa. Amini.

:D:p:D:D

The wisdom in this thread shouldn’t go unnoticed now and in the future. @administrator kindly pin this thread.

This is common among people who downplay the importance of cashflow. Watu huku hudharau rentals wanasahau that even though they won’t make you rich, they will protect you from getting broke which is just as important. Huyo jamaa angejenga angekula rent for the rest of his life assuming zero ambition and low IQ going forward. Eat the fruits (rent), don’t chop the three (capital).

I concur.

A lot of wisdom peddled here. Admin should pin this one for reference from time to time

Oa mapema maliza kulea mapema, travel the world with wifey and other fantasies