After Myanmar Historic Elections At The Weekend, Suu Kyi is About To Be Screwed

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 179)][SIZE=6]"[/SIZE][SIZE=5]Aung San Suu Kyi confidant confirmed as Burma’s new president[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][ATTACH=full]34029[/ATTACH] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]Burma’s new intake of MPs led by Aung San Suu have voted to confirm her close friend and advisor Htin Kyaw as the country’s first civlian president in 56 years.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=rgb(20, 20, 20)][ATTACH=full]34026[/ATTACH]
[I]Burmese MPs elect first civilian leader since 1960 but military flexes power with choice of former general who helped crush monk-led Saffron Revolution as senior vice president.
[I]The leader of Myanmar’s victorious opposition in historic elections, Aung San Suu Kyi, has said in two separate interviews with foreign media the country’s next president will have “no authority” and she will be calling all the shots.

Ms Suu Kyi’s National League for Democracy (NLD) party is heading for a resounding win after weekend elections.

But in two interviews on Tuesday, the Nobel Laureate said that whoever was appointed president by the newly elected houses of parliament, she would call the shots, setting the scene for a potential tussle between her and the military.[SIZE=6]"[/SIZE]

[/I][/I]
[SIZE=4]Someone is setting herself up for a big disappointment. Granted the army played hardball by inserting a clause in the constitution that bars anyone whose parents, spouse or children hold foreign citizenship from becoming president (her kids have british citizenship). But expecting someone else to be elected president, hold all responsibilities then they let you call all the shots is a futile dream.
Hawa wawili watakosana very fast[/SIZE]

ni kama kusema una nusu mkate…

hehehehe, hajui mahali kuna pesa na power hakuna fahali wawili

1 Like

Very weird, I was just thinking about her today

turudi malindi

Waoo jajaja se PasooooSiguenos: Merette Show

Posted by Merette Show on Sunday, July 5, 2015
1 Like

huyo ni fisi anacheka/lia humo ndani?

Jamaicans are just too weird. :D:D:D