After Kinyarra, Mt Kenia billionaires are next scitizen, ikuity etc till all okuyos wamaliswo

Ati ‘who knows’? We all know what happened in Kiambaa in 2007, we already know the direction things will take. The only difference is that now the state machinery will be on a different side to the last time.

i don’t know why people don’t see the bigger picture, we may encourage Ruto to go after the Oligarchs , but the masses will be the collateral damage, kuna watu wanangoja siasa za mashamba zianze, so as they start evicting others. anyways.

Ruto aliwaambia he has a ‘big’ problem last year before elections and nobody stopped to ask what this problem was. Msituletee mambo ya ‘masses’ hapa priss… rasima tupunich msee wa G wagon banae.

Most if not all of these Mt. Kenya tycoons were organising dinner for baba so that they are protected after he’s sworn in

Nabii, finya hao kabisa

Enda ukauzie nyanyako hio umefi. Konyagi venye aliingia statehouse alikaribisha extended family yote kwa meza wakule hadi wakatuharia. We thought since they were rich they would focus on uplifting their people.

In the history of Kenya we have never seen such sophisticated greed. Yani hakuna mtu hawakurusha kidole kwa macho.

Am happy those coons are getting their asses handed to them.

My guka RIP was displaced twice …Mara ya kwanza to pave way for “white highlands” ,second time detained for 8 years in the 50’s . Come independence Kenyatta senior (the Kanjo water meter reader) and his cronies kept most of central lands and threw Kikuyus huko diaspora effectively creating/catalyzing the PEV problem. Ati “they forget why uhuru was taken to ICC” smh

Bado uko denial phase mzee?

Ile ujinga iko na wakikuyu. Hapa Muranga i’ve never seen any shamba ya kinyarra. Hata nyeri, kirinyaga, embu, meru, tharaka etc hakuna. In ichaweri kinyarras own only 30 acres. So hii shamba alinyaganya 6m mau mau ni gani? And dont say the land next to KU coz no kikuyus were living in dry plains.

Also hii whinning yote ni ya nini? Do americans and australians whine that the King of England in 1700s threw them as englishmen to diaspora in america and australia?

Also can you show us the land where your Guka was displaced from tuone kama ni kinyarra amechukua.

Wewe hu-sound like a 10th generation homegaurd . Can’t even bother discussing with you

Simple. Just show us the land your grandfather was occupying before he was displaced by mzungu. Then we see who is occupying it today. If it is kinyarra i will forever shut up. Otherwise anything else is just mucene hot air na wivu and hatred against fellow kikuyus.

We deal with facts not mucene. Hapa muranga kwetu nimetembea kutoka kenol, maragua, makuyu, gatanga, kangema, kiriaini, ndakaini, tuthu, kanyanyaini, gacarage, ndunyu ya cege, ichichi, kinyona, ithanga etc looking for this legendary land kinyarrra alinyaganya mau mau and I have never seen any. Can you show me where it is.

@mbwakali am still waiting for your answer we sort hii maneno ya shamba once and for all.

@mbwakali am still waiting…

Ni wivu …happy now

@mbwakali hata huko mathira kwa kina Biggi G nimetembea kangocho, karatina, thengeini, kamatu, tumutumu, kianjogu, kiamachibi, kiamariga, kiawarigi, giakibii, ruthagati, Ihwagi, rititi, iruri etc looking for the legendary land Jomo stole from mau mau wa nyeri na sijawai ona. Iko wapi?

We are dealing with facts hapa. Show us the land your guka was displaced from we see if its kinyarras occupying it. Anything else is hot air na ile maneno ya “A lie repeated many times appears like a truth”.

If you have no evidence kinyrarra took your guka’s land then you should shurrup. Washana kumezea mate mali ya wenyewe. Tigana na indo ciene. Wethe ciaku. Ni waigua kagege?

Exodus 20:17
“You shall not covet your neighbor’s house, land; you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor’s.”

Exodus 20:16
“Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour”