AfroJiri SACCO

Goodmorning? Karibuni AfroJiri SACCO. Afro present as usual. Mark register na time stamps zafuate.

Time check 05:00Hrs

Morning bro, nikubaya, St Angelic girls meru county on fire lab,classes,and dormitories burnt down.
[ATTACH=full]48753[/ATTACH]
Na Mambo bado
5:09am

1 Like

Morning talkers,time 5:11, have blessed week all,hope hii week si ya jam juu ya blocked roads

Morning… Nimeamuka juu ya thirst…naenda fridge nikunywe maji baridi then back to sleep…

Time check …4:16am(CET)

:D:D:D:D Welcome to Monday.

1 Like

05:25 morning talkers

9:30 pm. Just finished enjoying some Ugali, am off to night though.

05.39 Good morning talkers headed to work have a great day ahead

That’s like terrible yow

good morning time 6:00

Na si roads zimefungwa. Mimi nani, I already have a sticker for the conference… hapana tambua kufungiwa hivi hivi…
Good day fellow talkers.

5 Likes

Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning, woke up feeling good, the coke song will be my anthem, nothing can get me down. Turungi and cake for breakfast, have a fab day!!!

2 Likes

Mashallah!!! Kumekuchaaaa…muwe na siku njema

[ATTACH=full]48754[/ATTACH]to all listers, nice week ahead

5 Likes

Word Of The Day

Job’s Understanding
Job 42:2, 5-6 – “I know that You can do all
things, and that no purpose of Yours can be thwarted. I had heard of You by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees You, therefore I despise myself, and repent in dust and ashes."
Job finally understood. Whether we are in sin or not, God does what He wills to do.
Nothing can stop the plans of the Lord. He is sovereign over all things.

3 Likes

Professor Hannington Mugweru=Gio

1 Like

Good morning everyone!
6:15am

Good morning pple…lovely week a head

2 Likes

noooooooooooooo hapana Gio is just really blessed even through this thing called life

Ci

Viboko irudishwe shule.period.the day they scrapped this,is the day I knew this kids have nothing to fear