ADVISE

having completed a degree in industrial chemistry last year, i have spent this year looking for a job to no avail,do i apply for masters or do another marketable degree,au niendelee kutafuta kazi,am confused…advice or advise me

Wewe sio uwesmakende?

industrial chem? use your creativity to create drugs kama vile cocaine etc

If you have the time and resources, go for it, to create higher chances of you securing a ‘good’ job. In the meantime try going up your career ladder one step at a time by taking jobo’s that doesn’t pin you down.

thnks

noted

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

in my field, job experience has more weight than an academic masters degree.

Stop looking for a job. Look for something you can process/manufacture. Do a market study first to establish a market.

If all fails…

[ATTACH=full]46904[/ATTACH]

Wanted to do Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering as a kid. Have you landed any internships? That’s the best way to make an entry into your field, if u get an internship for about 3 months, you’ll learn more about the Market and get a new dimension of where the opportunities are. It’s easier looking for a job when you are in the field, even if it means volunteering; than when you are at home.

See me in room 254 I will give you a job

Just make meth. That will earn you more money than any employer will ever pay you.

we see the closet is recruiting

The degree isnt a problem.

Start manufacturing something on the lowest scale you can with the knowledge you have acquired…, or volunteer. Also hata kama ni job ya qc kwa lab kampuni chukua

Let’s all take a moment.

[SIZE=6]SO YOU WENT TO SCHOOL TO BE EMPLOYED? WHO STARTED THOSE COMPANIES THAT ARE GOING TO EMPLOY YOU?
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]You are worse than an idiot, son. Guys wit half you education are making a very nice living making detergents, soaps and other ‘chemical’ consumables. Have you watched SharkTank? Have you seen what average Joe in the US try to do every day to make ends meet?[/SIZE]

If you pursue a master’s degree before you are employed you automatic switch to academia chances of being employed lowers

SO U WANA TELL ME U HAVE NEVER BEEN EMPLOYED OLD MAN,

What Guka is telling you is exactly what Dr. Bitange Ndemo wrote a week ago. See below

"The biggest tragedy in our economy is not lack of capital to do business but lack of creativity to think beyond the norm. Go to any rural set up…get 50 people, give them 100k to invest… 10 will start small shops, 10 will start a cloth selling business. ten will start bodaboda, 10 willl start poultry rearing and the rest some subsistence improved irrigation farming etc. Within four months, the kiosks will be closing due to low returns, eggs and similar farm markets will fl…ood the local markets.

Similarly, get 50 people in nairobi, give each a million. 10 will buy matatus, 10 will be buying plots to build rental houses, 10 will start importing some stuff from china, etc. In short, none of us have creativity to venture in areas like manufacturing. Yet, in every concept paper, we always talk of industrializing kenya. Flats and malls will never be manufacturing industries."

Okiya, I would like to meet Bitange. Where can I get him?