Advise majamaa

Most of these guys think that every chick is a kunguru and can be laid anytime, simply because she’s talking to a dude. How delusional lol.

Hehehe how old are u? You sound as naive as 17.

Never ever go back to a woman who rejects your advances. Be very firm that unadai kugwara hio kitu, akianza za ovyo just bounce. Failure to do so you will be starting the game at 1:0 down. Understand that women somehow enjoy the chase more than the relationship but don’t ever play into their hand.

Like Johnie Walker keep walking. Warembo wanazaliwa kila kuchao.

Enyewe roho safi hapa kuku manga umetuangusha mbaya.
What if she sees thru the bullcrap and calls his bluff.
Ni vile MBOMB amekuambia…usipofuata hayo shauri yako.
Nishawahi kuwa in your situation a number of times na wembe mi hutumia ni ile ile…after nime go quiet akinitafuta i make sure next place tunameet ends up being my torture chamber…akishaingia tu hivi keja…i tell her to close the door behind her…kama aliifunga i tell her to lock it…hio ni test number one.
If she fungaz and/or locks…i just tell her toa nguo na enda nikupate kwa kitanda…thats it.
Hakuna cha long time sijui nimekumiss…oh i havent been getting thru to you…oh you misunderstood…nah…we’ll talk later for now show me what your all about.
Sawa @mlipuayote wacha cat and mouse games…your a man…man.
Paybill nitakupa…enda ujaribu.

Hizi vitu huwa complicated sana kwa ground. Tuseme amereject your advances then with time she comes back, and somehow you are privy to the fact that she wasn’t whoring or anything. Hautakubali?

I wouldn’t say so 100 percent as in speaking for everyone else. It is the way he worded his query and his other queries ‘for his friends’ that made wonder kwani huwa hawajuani? I know couples who met on line and are still together. But for me…naaah. Friendships yes, mapenji naaaah. I will always be paranoid that atarudi huko tulipatana.

she had a heavy wight sponsor in January…

nice guys always finish last…is it so hard for you to decode this message young man??

true.

That meeting will never materialise. She will have an emergency or switch off her phone on D-day.

She either needs money or a potential baby daddy for her conceived child. KEEP AWAY.

Hapo mlikua wawili,she was weighing her options and ended with na mtu wakuingia karura.So jamaa hit it and disappeared,so she’s left with you as option 2.Aki come gonga vitu then mwambie you moved on and you will see her reaction.Utajizia kutoka hapo…

hahaha kuna msichana ashawai ni fanya hizi ujinga kisha tukaenda kuharibu pesa westlands nikachukua mzinga ya Gordons tukaenda mansion alafu Ghaseer akasema ana nyesha hio siku ali tii. Niliita neiba yangu akuje tukate mzinga and she came running sisi hao tunakata mzinga tukichapa ma story hadi kitu 11 pm. Time ya kulala nikapatia yeye zile Blanketi za high school sisi tukaingia bedroom kupiga mechi ile ya drunkards and loudly. Kesho yake ilikuwa saturday aliniambia hajai fanyiwa madharau kama hio ati alikuwa ana play hard to get mm nkamshw akanyage kubwa kubwa kabla sija toka kwa abfu

You are the insurance, a little shabby than Britam but insurance all the same.