Advice on Maize Business

Hapo sawa

Saa hii mtu alikuwa amestock soya beans is an instant millionaire

Just did my math and 28 tonnes translates to around 311 bags. So say for a 300 bag shipment at Ksh 2500, that’s Ksh 750,000. I am not sure if there are trucks for hire in Kitale and the other areas, but I’m assuming it will not cost more than 20k per day. I am not sure how much it will cost to fuel the truck to Nrb. The alternative is to use the Mombasa bound trucks as one talker had suggested, which I assume would be cheaper.
Short-term storage would not cost more than 20k for space enough for the 300 bags in Nairobi. Total expenditure so far is 790K, minus fuel. If I add miscellaneous expenditure of 30K, total costs comes to 820K before selling to millers or any traders willing to buy.
I am not sure about the average buying price for the millers in Nairobi and Thika so that I calculate the margins. I just want to get a picture of the capital needed to complete the whole shipment and deliver to the buyers. The next chapter will be financing. I hear banks are willing to finance LPOs from reputable millers, but only about 60 to 80 percent of the cost.

Is it that you don’t like the idea or you are jusy being a twat

Transport will be about kes. 85,000, as advised if u have ready market am sure the truck will just deliver to the location. You don’t need storage/warehouse. They trucks can also wait for a day or two wakifika as part of the charges

Most guys are very clueless. Transport for such business is usually based on the kilometres covered. you can hire FH/FRR or any truck of your liking and you only pay once the goods have been delivered. with time, you can even be paying after you have been paid.
Another thing, you should know at least 2 brokers who will be advising you on the prevailing market prices before you make any purchases. Trust me, the best option is to sell to the Nyamakima cereals stores. Less stress.

Bag ni kilo ngapi?

Una maanisha “gunia” ambapo ni 100kg standard yake?

Ndio bei ni KES 500 kwa gunia moja?

Hard to believe…hebu nidadavulie vizuri nikuelewe!

Thanks for this info. Very crucial.

Would you know the buying price for the Nyamakima traders?