Advice Needed

Ok. The outlook and public perception of being a 2nd wife in Garissa vs in the city is different given the religion, traditions etc
The fact that the guy isn’t consistent with commitments to her, lets the 1st wife insult her and his family talks down on her tells it all . Sad

Abudance mentality thing is true.
Am a chic, not interested in her…
just a concerned friend

Are you single? Lol

Stupid in love

@Proffessor X then update your profile and get a pink handle to avoid all this mistaken identity drama! Hapa we have no time for beta manenos.

if you are not a tree holder come to my house nikupatie advice asap

Am a chic… not interested in her.
I take the blame of being her emotional support system every time there are issues… but i was against this relationship from the onset even before it started. Always been against it .

Got it .

Oh! you are a chic, change your profile color since we thought we had ran into the proverbial beta male

Anyway, to contribute to this post, kama dem ako happy as 2nd wife kwani iko nene? Achana na yeye and don’t try poisoning her mind with “advise”. She’s satisfied with the status quo and, therefore, there’s really no reason for you to go meddling around in her business and stirring trouble. You will not be paid for it and if she does break up she will blame and resent you for “making” her lose the love of her life. You better listen to the elders…we know best.

Haha not a tree holder for fact.
The advice i’ve gotten here is satisfactory

Am new here…Understood

Got no issue with her choice being the 10th or whatever no. Its her life, her choices…thing is have you ever seen a friend making choices that will lead to regret and pain a few years down the line ? I’d rather get hated for being blunt than being a puppet

hii handwriting, you must be capote

Not capote

:D:D:D If she is ametupata wote… making us contribute even when we blocked her.

No…

I don’t even think this is really a chick but we have to take her at her word.

You might be. Or might not be. But in ktalk, whenever we see the phrase “my friend” we automatically cross it and replace with “I”

:D:D Mambo ya my friend na my cousin tulikataa!