Admins need to ban Kapote

This great forum is being ruined by Trumancapote’s spammy useless threads bana. How does someone have the time to post such an insane amount of useless garbage. Admins ban this person for the future of ktalk

17 Likes

Kapote is more valuable to the admin than you. Her content is what keeps the site running. She can never be banned.

2 Likes

She provides a balance to the madness that happens in this platform. Otherwise Yesu angeshuka mapema.

1 Like

Ingekua poa kama huwezi ona posts zake for those wamefinya ignore button kama the previous site

8 Likes

Capote anadinywa ndiasa na jungus

1 Like

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

hio mbwa mzee ikona rabbies kazi ni kubwekabweka na kunyambanyamba ovyo ovyo. stupid barren woman

2 Likes

I have a solution to that slut alias itumbi time . If we gang against it and whip her like ghaseer in every post in hurtful way possible we can manage to tame that ho . Problem is she has more balls than majority of talkers in chokosh wars

3 Likes

Why can’t admins bring back the block button? If they can’t ban spammers then we block them.

4 Likes

Ataanza kutusi budako. That woman is mad.

shidaa kuna fuckers that keep entertaining her posts. I nt know if they suck on her menses or what

3 Likes

Let capote be. But admin should make block button functional

2 Likes

I tried looking for the button nikakosa, her posts are like a cockroach infestation

3 Likes

Wacheni hizo. Kwani hafai kuwa na sauti hapa?
Feelings watu wapeleke na pale ivo…

It is …
I have utilized it to Block a good number of Juvenile Idiots in here …:joy::rofl::fire:

2 Likes

:joy: Then how come many elders complain they can’t block her?

Shakala bado Una uza akala.

Unfortunately in admins eyes kapoti is more valuable than you especially considering you have only posted once in the one year that you have been in existense here.

How many elders in here complain about her …??? :rofl: :joy: