1 Like

ako na Datsun 1200 na ni momo

niweke kwa maombi makanika ndoto zangu zitimie,nef ameniharibu kichwa

2 Likes

:D:D
Aje sasa.
Ama ni 1200 V8?

he he he ,nef ndiye momo

Weka coordinates ya ‘the’ Ndarugo hata mimi nione hii kitu imesumbua Butcherman hivi.

1 Like

Pale juja kwa quarry

1 Like

Wakanyama is that you???
Nimekumiss bro,#nohomo #fuckgeorgina:D:D

1 Like

she also have a kitchen garden,lakini swami langu huwa ni kulima huwa analima ama ni Ku compact Mchanga according na her body weight? lakini all in all I still adore her,she is the apple of my eye

1 Like

I feel your pain bro.
Hii kitu lazima itii.
Story za “Ew” tumekataa.
Osungu.DLL ndio itabidi remedial.

1 Like

imagine, afadhali niende kwa mganga,

1 Like

i thought you were coming to help :mad:

Can’t help but show love for Ktalks pioneer Sword Fighter.

they all know you are betrothed to me,I not that bad,but you will have to tolerate a sweet smelling whiff of cow dung for a very long time until death does us apart

2 Likes

ew

1 Like

very much appreciated, thanks

Yani nazima kifikifi nikutetee na unaletea prime titties harufu ya cow dung?
Senji.

1 Like

harufu ya cow dung ni harufu ya pesa,si hata Mimi Nita withstand makele na hasira za upuss nonstop?marriage ni compromise

2 Likes

@GeorginaMakena…my personal experiences with LGBT folk kind of leaves me v confused. I have lots of friends (white) that are gay, not met any Kenyans yet. Mainly work colleagues. 99 percent of them have the best personalities that you would wish for in a human bieng. They are kind, respectful and all that. I try to not judge them just like the way I do not want to judge anybody. However, I really struggle when we go out for a meal or a drink and they start kissing and . I really really struggle. I start thinking of my male beshtie being done stuff from the back when they get home and I feel sick. Never really know what to make of it all.:frowning:

:D:D:D:D Hii kijiji itaniuwa