admin piga mtu equitor

Nikitusiwa na four different handles ulikuwa wapi?! Where do you get the moral authority to condemn me na umelenga zake za 1 whole year?

1 Like

toa evidence pia ye aende, i doubt wakanyama owns so much handles

this christmas i have learnt something new, when people try to pull you down to their level, stay cool and maintain your class. when pigs drag you in the mud stay put and stand by what you believe, @Wakanyama you are my hero today and may God bless you. if by any chance you had lost your cool and abuse jazzman both of you would be guilty. respect to you this one for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QztdMNwC4ZQ

5 Likes

The simple fact that you don’t know the colobus monkey has over 20 handles disqualifies you from contributing any sort of opinion on the matter.

@wamaguku
@Wakanyama
@wong
@wamathuraku

Mungiki Sympathiser wewe pia unataka kujidanganya uko na conscience?

nimekwambia siwezi tusi mzazi wa mtu,mzazi ni mzazi ,awe dim or shiny

4 Likes

@Jazzman cheza chini… enjoy yr xmas

2 Likes

@Wakanyama merry xmas mungiki

5 Likes

usinianze

I’m always a quiet observer and I’ll say something
@Wakanyama sometimes your insults is abhore. I always see you to be this tribalist who believes can insult anyone and anyhow who isn’t kikuyu.[SIZE=16px]Different people take words differently .We should exercise caution when calling out on people,especially that foreskin mention was way overboard [/SIZE]

@Jazzman I know you lost your cool and called out wakanyama. I think the call outs were so detailed and I know him and @Jirani ,@Abba @Eng’iti get on each other but they don’t involve parents. Let’s post things that when our kids see they will be proud of dads:).

@jaymoh praising wakanyama doesn’t help a thing . He started the foreskin nonsense .It’s a sensitive issue and i’v never seen anyone on ktalk stooping that low. People should attack characters but not being personal.

@sludgist this thing has nothing to do with you . Stop being an idiot, a big idiot . Let the two men square it out .Go back to the hole you came from .

Tusameane all villagers . We are here to mine ,be it jokes, nduthi, resources ,information ,friendship and hata jobs. We have a saying in luhya about that but I’ll save it for another day . Merry Christmas to you all

18 Likes

such unsavoury words towards anybody’s parent huwa inaonyesha how childish someone is,kwambia mtu aende akatombe mamake sio matusi mbali ni utoto

1 Like

It wasn’t meant to be nice. I had to make sure he’ll think very hard about registering a new handle to insult me again.

2 Likes

@Kill The Buzz am not a sympathiser but an official

uko wapi na niko area

Registering five handles to insult is more mature? Nugu ya karura

I feel you … he got it .tusameheane. we need this energy next year to fight chupilee manifesto

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsApJY8wpWg

Kumbe wewe pia huwa na feelings? :D:D:D:D:D tears of Joy

3 Likes

Buda you are a fucking pipsqueck character kwangu huku. Tuliza hiyo kende yako huko pole pole. Umekuwa Elder hapa juzi usijifanye uko na mdomo sasa chieth

sawa