@admean PAID UP TROLLS like @spear should face the equator

This is nolonger an appeal but a democratic right for this forum. bring back @Jazzman
Am ready together with my UOTP team to leave this place if the intellectual discourse is costantly disrupted by keyboard warriors for hire.

4 Likes

Someone thinks you’re Jirani. What sayest thou?

1 Like

You are free to brand me whatever you want.I dont get paid to discuss issues. I am from kiambu county mĂąthamakis backyard and mĂągikuyu proper

5 Likes

Kwani alipigwa mstali

1 Like

Ala? Why are you still a pink handle?

1 Like

There are romours that I was branded a female handle on the request of spear. but this will not deter me from calling him out as a troll, a keyboard warrior hired to intimidate and silence democratic discourse

1 Like

Instead of fighting for reinstatement of @Jazzman you’re fighting to see someone equitored? Pullet 1 youre petty.

4 Likes

Mimi usema ukiona mtu amepigwa equator more than once can only mean the person is not civil enough, deserves siberia…far away from civilization, he naturally belongs there. Kumleta kwa civilization is just torturing him

1 Like

Stop lying. You pinkered yourself. Sijui ni attention unataka ama ni vile unataka kupeana mkia.

3 Likes

I thought he was sent to Alaska due to the vile pictures na abhorrent insults involving peoples mothers? @spear anaingilia wapi?

3 Likes

what do you expect from a hen?

Haawa watu hawaezi jibu hio

umewai ona spear akipost bodies of decapitated human beings hapa?

1 Like

@spear come hivi … Ati u should face equator, yaani face towards mogitio kwa slaughter HSE ya punda. Umetusiwo buda.

Repeat offenders get what they deserve :cool:

@muchunu the fact that the UOTP brigadier has been equatored does not mean that the 37th blogger should be equatored too.@spear has never used matusi the likes that @Jazzman used here.
And @Jazzman was not equatored coz of politics. He was sent to Siberia for very different reasons chief among them threatening lives of a talker and his family. Such a threat can not be taken lightly.

And to you @Jazzman coz I know you are here,you do not win arguments by being an unreasonable and an emotional ferk. You win arguments by being reasonable and factual.

So @muchunu please stop confusing issues…and issuing threats. Utaambiwa utembeze kiatu vile you umesema utatembeza.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]115505[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

Sisi muchunu wote tuwachanwe. We are becoming concerned by the number of people who are obsessed by our good looks. Wacha kwanza nifunge ponytail yangu visur. Sandi sana mwami, mutatuacha tukuwe.

2 Likes

#istandwithmuchunus

2 Likes

Sandi mwami! Tunatajwatajwa kila mahali hata skwiriti yetu inaonekana tutaitana tusaidiwe.