ADDICTED

Haha. I roll my weed, thanks.

Hmmm!

How’s the relationship with your folks? And other people close to you? Were they always there for you ama kila mtu na Maisha yake? How often did people up and leave you (including death)? Did you guys move a lot?

Do you visit new places often? Or often visualise doing this?

My folks and I are superb. Always there when I need them. We moved a lot, yes. And I travel ALOT thus get to visit new places. Why?

Quit drugs without farther ado. In a snap. Just like that.
Then do your thing… it’ll take some getting used to, but if your thing is any good, it’ll pass without much notice & you’ll live very well. With women, you can’t be helped - either you go mgtow, or marry. Either way, that’s too personal an issue to tell on. Jipange ama upangwe hapo.

You need Urgent Help , my Son …

I can hook you up with this wonderful professional Therapist who will cure your problems in short order … :smiley: :smiley:

Wishing you a very speedy recovery … :smiley: :smiley:

[ATTACH=full]368246[/ATTACH]

This works for cigarette addiction so maybe you try see if it works for other substances. Go to the Sauna for 4 or more consecutive days. Nicotine gets out of your body through the sweating

Prostitutes are prostitues kasee, wacha siasa ya pesa kidogo

Not everyone is into fat pigs banaa, you need to relax with your despicable fetish

get a motorcycle.

hizo vitu mbili huwa haziachani, unless uende ukakae kwa monastry

You don’t have a problem at all, uko tu sawa for a 26year old. Enigma shagged almost 30 women a month in his late 20s until recently na yuko tu Sawa. During his late 20s to early 30s he was also addicted to cocaine while in Mombasani. A collective team effort of well meaning friends,family, exercise and strong will delivered the Enigma from the yoke of the white substance.It was a matter of time before it affected work, luckily it never came to that. Alcohol became a problem, but it’s also currently under control with a weekly consumption of only 2 litres of beer on Fridays.
Sikuizi Enigma doesn’t smoke or do any white things, but lazima adinye lanye ama a kawa girl every other day safely because he treats it as the much needed cardio exercise at 36years of age, that makes it an average of 13 to 17 mdinyano sessions depending on if it’s a 30 or 31 day month or if it’s or it’s not a leap year.
You have better things to worry about. Take it everyday at a time, celebrate small wins, enjoy life safely. Usijifinye sana.

Hahaha. Hook me up bruh!

Been there. I haven’t kicked my weed habit cause it helps wade through life’s bullshit. It definitely dulls my drive to succeed so I’m trying to figure out how to have my weed cake and eat it too myself. I don’t believe in a grind driven life. Perfect harmony would be grinding but still taking time to not worry about money and success. As for lanyes, if you’re like me and get horny when you smoke, it’s just how it is when you’re single. Don’t listen to religion based theories that tell you it’s intrinsically a bad thing. Just stay safe. The alternative would’ve been stringing along some lonely girl who you have no feelings for just so you can get laid. Or masturbation. Sex is just rubbing genitalia at the core. It’s okay to enjoy yourself. I’d add that when you fall in love the Lanyes just fade away. As long as you get someone that matches your drive and sexual preferences, sex with emotion is leagues better and cures Lanyes lust speedily. When you’re ready to try falling in love pick out social events you like and you’ll meet someone, guaranteed. Whether they’ll be worth it is another wall of text.

Great advice @bonerman. Hapo kwa weed is it okay to schedule its consumption to lets say every Tuesday, Thursday, and Sato?

Kama adam alishindwa ndo wewe sasa ghaseer wakule hadi uchoke ndo utaachana na kunguru kila kitu na time yake hii ni time yako ya kukulana wakule kabisa na hekaya uletee kijiji

I think that’s a great way to keep your use in check. Especially if you only allow yourself to use after you’re done with responsibilities.
Due to the hedonic treadmill nature of the human condition, I’d also consider taking tolerance breaks when your joint doesn’t hit the same anymore. It’s easier than you might think and you can easily go a month or more without. You’ll thank yourself when you light one up after the break. You’ll also notice increased productivity during the break as a bonus.
I’m certainly no expert. My advice is based on my experiences and what has worked for me. Just keep trying and you’ll find something that works for you. Admitting you should manage your use when the situation calls upon it is half the battle.

Mary Jane nae usiwache

mbwa takataka ghasia