Actuarial Science

Acturial was introduced in UON in 2004/2005…I was in first year…and most people did interfaculty

Sahi Kuna courses I cannot recommend anyone to pursue kabsaa. I’m hoping nitakuwa nmejijenga, my son’s wasomee Australia ama Canada.

That’s nice

Inalipa lucrative wapi? Jamaa wa Acturial science are jobless mbaya. It’s market is still narrow

Hio ni course bure

And employers have little idea what it is all about. Kazi wanafanya anyone with a degree can do

Exactly. Hata watu wa diploma in Statistics can do as much. That degree is too broad. Not tailored

That’s why the course is also referred to as bachelors of unemployment…

Hata heri sisi watu wa Applied Statistics

Applied stats you can work anywhere nikama BCOM.

True. Tutoring in a public University is relatively better due to time management and work load. Bora ulipwe

Kama hujui actuarial science, ondoa jam ghaseer. Nawabeba kama ngamia ndani ya probox

Your friends are not smart…all actuaries that I know, more than 20 in number, are multimillionaires. How do you score an A of 84 and still have a village mentality…a straight A means that you are a smart person who should work anywhere in the world…what’s stopping them from seeking opportunities elsewhere…nini hua ngumu na mtu kua na patience ya kufanya MA ya 2years?

Kwanza they swear they will never go back to school. Wamechoka.

Most People who Pursued Actuarial were Promised a life of Milk and Honey, Hence they were looking for fast returns

…kenya we are not that developed hatuhitaji hao watu saana

we have to build the capacity,

Better you do CPA