act of war

[ATTACH=full]98240[/ATTACH]

You school yourself first to be a better scammer before you attempt to school me

Scammer this scammer that…is that supposed to be the knock out punch when you can’t debate me? Haha
Make it a Chorus then. Have the Dumb-trinity of yourself, @Destro and @Jimit rap the verses.
Halafu kuna ka mod Fulani kwa hii kijiji katawasign kwa record label yake.

Ukweli usemwe ,the only thing you can teach anyone is scamming ,and still you’re not good at it,you’re an amateur scammer

I’ve put the Dr Dre instrumental beat for “Keep your heads ringing”… You’re dropping your SCAMMER lyrics on that beat. Rap, dufus, rap!
Scammer this scammer that… I can’t debate for shiit and my arguments are whack…continue.

You try toooooooo hard to impress…are you over compensating on some deficiencies?

1 Like

In real life he is a total failure, that’s why he usually have an urge to intimidate people using big words which he usually pick from dictionary, to me he is a prick

Did I @ you? You over rate yourself. I could care less if you’re impressed with me or not. I assume you’re a male. Do I make your insecurities sore?
1st you had issues with my Kizungu. Now this? Negro please. Ati impress. Lame jibes.

3 Likes

Look who just got an avi after I called him out on it. Buy that same dictionary I use and make juice out of it. Then drink it. See if you’ll be able to come close to my way of thinking. You start with the insults, I put you in your place, then you come back tail tucked between hind limbs and call me a prick? Hahaha. This village has it’s dim section, and you’re fast being elevated to its headmaster. Wanna deputize him, @trix ?

4 Likes

And yeah, there’s a deficiency of dumb where I’m from. This village fixes that for me. I bump into them and annihilate them on site just for the thrills.:D:D:D:D

3 Likes

It goes without saying that you are a sore looser a petty scammer and a sucker,just because you have the uncanny ability to plagiarize the urban slang dictionary doesn’t make a linguist extraordinaire.

Akina

Akina Steve Mbogo,Bosco Gichana wanachora kuscam Millions of dollars na fala nongwe unachora kuscam a few shillings from peasants in the name of fixed matches.Pathetic human being.

And while at it get a refund from your grammar teacher. You can’t tell when to use Has/Have or use the correct tenses? That’s with the bile with me?

2 Likes

With your kizungu mingi or through your pitiful scamming scams?

Verse 4, ongeza yako. Beat ni ile ile ya hii jateng. Go Trix!

Pathetic human being,scum of the earth.

Told y’all, when you can’t hold up to an argument/debate, SCAMMER to the rescue.
And you have a knack of following scammers around and even know their government names. What are you, their cum sack? Get that mullah girl, buy that ndula.

2 Likes

@mouraythee leta rebuttal ya hii,nilikuambia talkers ni wajanja sana kukuliko
It goes without saying that you are a sore looser a petty scammer and a sucker,just because you have the uncanny ability to plagiarize the urban slang dictionary doesn’t make a linguist extraordinaire.

Ouch. That really stung. Admin protect me from this lethal beasts. Their mild insults are wrecking my esteem. :D:D:D:D

1 Like