About Man Enough Program

So recently my sister-in-law has confided in me that she has had enough of my brother’s violent outbursts and she wants to leave him. I am really sad because she is one of the best things to happen to my brother and he just keeps fucking up everything. He cheats and is always rowdy, and sometimes I am just ashamed of his antics. However, I have been told about the Man Enough Program and I wanted to know if it can be of help to him in order to rectify on his character. Everytime I contact him, he assures me that he is willing to change and that it would shatter should the wife leave him. I would really love to know on your input on whether enrolling him for the program would be a good idea.

3 Likes

Good person you are. Both of them need couples therapy of some kind, don’t assume it’s your bro who is at fault always.

6 Likes

I know a few people who went for the Man enough program. That thing only creates temporary change, after the graduation watu hurudi back to default settings.

2 Likes

Your brother is exhibiting narcissistic behaviour, which can quickly go from annoying to deadly.
If they don’t have a child, she should just leave before things get really complicated.

4 Likes

As a matter of fact, they have two girls… And it is true my brother can be manipulating… I know that fucker well, and that’s why I am on my sister-in-law’s side… Yes, she has her flaws, but at least she injects her 110% into the relationship. My brother, on the other hand, he has this attitude where he believes he can get away with anything. And what compounds on her misery, is that to the outside world she is seen as the “roho chafu” type simply because she is an introvert and she doesn’t entertain bullshit from people, but my brother is seen as a loving and “roho safi” guy and the guy has painted himself as a saint. Murmurs can be heard from everywhere that the wife is the one poisoning my brother to be a bad guy. But me and my sisters know the truth, and sometimes we feel guilty that we cannot do anything to help this lady aki.

2 Likes

I know my brother very well and I have lived with his wife for over four years to differentiate between the two. As for her, she is the type of person who when you first encounter, you will think she is just rigid and tough because of her principles and outlook towards life. But with time as you warm up to her, you come to understand that she is really good-hearted and means well to all those around her.

3 Likes

Change comes from within. Sit your brother down and tell him how his behavior will make him lose everything. Once he understands that, maybe he will start an honest journey towards being a better person.

2 Likes

Kindly Expound this… You Want to Tell Me, the Program is of No Use Kabisa.

So things are already complicated. An older male figure he respects should talk to him. Hopefully plant a seed of shame about his behaviour. However, this could backfire and could accuse her of revealing their personal issues.
It’s tough, but if he really has no intention of changing, the only solution is to leave. It will hurt the children, but a toxic environment at home will hurt them more.

3 Likes

They need a couple therapy then, they need to go for a road trip alone without the kids and just talk.
Man enough won’t help if indeed you have talked to him and he keeps assuring you that he will change.
Best change comes from within.
Give your brother ultimatum , it’s either he changes or she moves out.
Why does he cheat and becomes rowdy?Does he really want the marriage to work?
Men cheat but they protect it from their wives and defend them.

4 Likes

He doesn’t need man enough program, introduce him to ktalk, he will become misogynistic, know about lanyes, soon he will even discipline you to be a woman and mind your own business :grin:

2 Likes

Your Ancestors Must be Disappointed on how their Hardwork has Gone to Waste.

I will look into this.

1 Like

Your brother should be summoned by the whole family (your parents and siblings) and be put on notice that his behaviour is a shame to the whole family. He should be asked to change for the sake of the kids

1 Like

True… You know my father used to be firm with him and he would discipline him to the core but after his death, he just became full of himself and it was a freefall after that… I understand that my mother has tried raising all six of us, and I don’t bear any grudge to her for failing to put him in line. She really really tried and I salute her. To Her, My brother has always been a beacon of excellence and she has never spotted any signs that my brother can be manipulating.

2 Likes

We Plan to do this… The Good thing is that Nigger always listens to our elder sister. It is like she took most of her character from our late dad. She doesn’t sugarcoat anything when it comes to my brother. Sometimes when he is told the painful truth, he takes weeks before we see him back home. Ni kama anaumwa kisha anadissapear kwake kudigest what he has been told. There was some time we noticed some improvement but after some time, he was back to zero.

1 Like

He is a self-centred narcissistic who should not be condoned

2 Likes

As you may already know, most people crossing over to kuokoka are usually trying to escape something. Many of the men in that program are there to escape a problem without trying to fix themselves. Huko ndani you might find help lakini willingness to change is upon you.

3 Likes

In short, the common factor in change is you yourself. You Only Change when you decide to. Wueehh, Thats True.

1 Like

When you want to or when you are pushed to. No amount of church will change a man who is not ready to face himself and ask uncomfortable and hard questions.

3 Likes