Abdallah Wanyonyi attacks a British barracks.

Abdullahi Kinuthia na Suleimani Wanyonyi the bonobo pawns from Africa are deeply incensed that their Arab masters were attacked.

The war will not be fought in Tehran but as usual where the ignorant pawns reside.

https://www-nation-co-ke.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/4832312/data/2157582/-/waw79dz/-/dnAmpLogo.png
Advertisement
Ad

[SIZE=7]Three arrested in Nanyuki over suspected terrorism links[/SIZE]
Monday January 6 2020
Police probing motive of the attempted forced entry into army base.

https://www-nation-co-ke.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/5408178/medRes/2529189/-/128jcq5z/-/batuk-pic.jpgBATUK Nyati Camp in the outskirts of Nanyuki Town. Police are holding three people who were arrested on January 5, 2020 as they attempted to break into a British Army base in Nanyuki. PHOTO | FILE | NATION MEDIA GROUP
https://www-nation-co-ke.cdn.ampproject.org/i/s/www.nation.co.ke/image/view/-/1951494/medRes/2451746/-/m9uj4z/-/General+Image.jpg
By NICHOLAS KOMU
More by this Author
IN SUMMARY
[ul]
[li]According to reports, the three had tried to enter the army base and failed but were caught on surveillance cameras.[/li][li]The army base is said to have circulated the footage with local law enforcers who tracked down the suspects.[/li][li]Security officials are said to be holed up in a security meeting in Nanyuki town.[/li][/ul]

Police are holding three people who were arrested Sunday after they attempted to break into a British Army base in Nanyuki.
The suspects are being held by over terrorism links.
Rift Valley Regional Commissioner George Natembeya Monday morning confirmed the Sunday evening arrests, saying the suspects are being interrogated by detectives.
The motive of the attempted forced entry into the British Army Training Unit in Kenya (BATUK) remains unclear but the three are suspected to have been spying on it.

TRACKED DOWN

"They tried to force their way there but they could not. So they were tracked down. They just had cameras I think but we are still interrogating them to find out the truth,” Mr Natembeya said by phone.
According to reports, the three had tried to enter the army base and failed but were caught on surveillance cameras.
The army base is said to have circulated the footage with local law enforcers who tracked down the suspects.
They were arrested at around 5pm near Nanyuki Police Station, a few metres from the BATUK army base.
Local police are yet to give further details on the identities of the suspects or their origin but top security officials are said to be holed up in a security meeting in Nanyuki town.

They can never fight the tribal, thieving corrupt African politician that keeps them down but are very willing to die for an Arab who calls them nigger. And even throws their black sisters from balconies.

The curse of the bonobo chimpanzee.

Sema Patricia, Naomba mkia.

Hizo ghasia za Batuk zirudi kwao England, waachane na wananchi.

if alshabab had a few smart educated pple they would have been more successful , huwa wanashikwa very easily and their missions are barely successfull…
But get this , smart pple usually dont take part in crimes coz they always waste time balancing risks vs gains and most of them end up changing their mind…so al shaitan is full of stupid idiots …

Wewe nilikuambia zamani hata ufanye nini you can never be part of MAGA. Hata ukuwe emotional aje.

Nikuone tena ukimwuita “Mzito Trump!”

Chunga sana. Apan tambua meffi liberal inataka kuingua MAGA. Baki kwa wenzako.

[ATTACH=full]278999[/ATTACH]

:D:D. Freedom fighter si uende hapo kwa gate yao uwaambie warudi kwao.

Usinihubirie. Just take the fancy rifle in your profile pic and let actions do the speaking.

Very true. I imagine one of the biggest fears for terrorist groups is losing their ancient terrorist hideouts in Somalia if Somalia becomes stable. That is why they are expanding to places like Northern Nigeria to create new sites and bases. Bin Laden loved Sudan and Somalia.

:D:D Siezi enda pekee yangu, wacha ninunulie walevi wa Nanyuki Keg tuende tukiwa wengi.

i hope they are both have prepuceless di*ks as their bloody drankard bastards brothers from central.