A typical 19-23 yrs old sexual partners

Guy 1: Main guy - Huyu ndio ‘owner’ wa mali. His pics may get posted on social media/Whatsapp status, rarely happens though cause mnaeza kuwa main guy watatu hehe. Main guys usually come from Guy 2 or Guy 3 categories below.

Guy 2: Side Niqqa, Age 19-27 yrs - Hapa kuna college mates, crushes, FWBs, fückmates, movie shop guy, nails guy, Netflix and chill, boyfriend wa beste, neiba etc, If she finds you attractive or the vibe is right unapewa coochie, money has little say here.

Guy 3: Dudes for Softlife, Age 28- 35 yrs - Hapa unapewa mali because of the experiences and lifestyle you offer her; road trips, fancy dates, drinks kwa club, uber eats, salon money, I need 2k urgently. If you have good looks, fit and not married unaeza kuwa guy 1 wa hapo juu.

Guy: Wababa, Age 35+ yrs. Hapa she’s in it for the money. Unapewa poosey with hopes you’ll sponsor her lifestyle and pay her bills. Nowadays this rarely happens though, sikuhizi elders wanna hit it a few times, floss on Ktalk amekula soft meat then move on to the next target.

In any given month, a typical 19-23 year old, atakuwa na 1 to 2 guys from each category, or she’ll have like 5 guys all from Category 2/3. Each anagonga mali once or twice per week.

Then the hoé-ish ones wanafanya hook ups huko IG, Tinder & Tagged, unapata msichana ako na rotation ya 10 different guys in a month.

Apart from professional milayas, under 23s are the most dickêd women, their only advantage is they still have; peaky boobs, bubbly àss, flat tummy, na hautaulizwa ‘what are we?’ ndio upewe wet crack.

13 Likes

Hii ni Mgaytow propaganda. What you’re describing applies to a miniscule subset of under 23s. Mnaongeanga ni kama hamkuwahi kuwa watu wa age 19-23.

13 Likes

Gwara mbona unatetea hawa watu ivi kwani umefuga mmoja and you are trying to convince yourself you found yourself an angel
I hate to break it to you but that’s the reality right now 19 to 23 are fully embracing the whore phase
Umeenda dunda ama event of late ukaona the way they dress?
Have you taken a walk in CBD lately ukaona the amount of thigh skin you’ll see?

4 Likes

At age 35 mtu amekua mbaba :rofl: OP must be a very foolosh and naive boy under 25.

Relax, it is true to some extent. Mbaba ni jamaa ako na mtoto. Hata kama sio yeye analea.

4 Likes

Umepitia mengi kaka. Hii knowledge siya kusoma, hii ni kufunzwa na ulimwengu yote.

3 Likes

Actually its the other way round, only a small percentage are decent. Forget about your time in Uni, hawa Gen Z are a different breed.

3 Likes

Gwara is convinced they are the holiest and that only a mini percentage are whoring the rest are virgins waiting to get married and only have sex then

3 Likes

Many under 23s are virgins. Their lack of experience and extreme sheltering by their mothers is the reason why we have many singo mathas.

Most under23 have never had a boyfriend or male love interest. As soon as they step out of their mothers shadows wanadinyanishwa na the first male they encounter na wanatemwa as they have no ability to judge men

5 Likes

In the last six months nimestay in a town iko na one of the main universities, kmtc campus na colleges kadhaa, interacted nao nikanotice hizi vitu

3 Likes

I have come to realize the average person haelewi math and statistics bana. Hii Kenya yote under 23 who live the life OP is describing labda hata hawafiki 10k. I was 21 in the age of internet and smartphones so I know. Nikijoin tinder siwezi swipe right 500 times before I start seeing the same hoes. Hizi club unasema huwa the same hoes kina muthonnzz, I am Atieno, barakeilla Anga ndoe and a few others mixed in. Same way ulienda sj for 5 years selection is about 40 mainstays and a few new comers who come and go.

5 Likes

Lies back in college a 19 year old fresher straight up shoot her shot tukiwa talking stage and asked me when is my birthday she wanted to gift me her virginity i politely declined as i was already dating a 19year old fresher whom i had just been her first and was hotter than her
Virgins huwashwa sana they can’t wait to be made a woman
Now those are the ones who till waingie campus na those who start doing it wakiwa form 3 or 4

2 Likes

Na ni wengi sana. Mimi hushindwa elders ni wapi huenda kusaka madem

Naah I am convinced that majority of the under 23 who have sex are doing so with their fellow under 23 in the hope of finding love Anga ndoe. Under 23 wenye unaongelea ni kiasi and they are the same pool all y’all draw from.

1 Like

35 year old ni mbaba?
Huyo ni youtman bado. Mbaba ni mtu ako 40+.

@Kodiaga @forestmonkey come tell this one something

Ni wapi niliona that the average body count of women is 4-6 and men is 5-7. And that is for their entire life. There’s a reason hii ‘sex and relationship’ section has a few hundred members and most are male. A few niggas and a few thots have all the sex with reckless abandon. Most of humanity has 1-4 partners na hiyo natosha hao.

2 Likes

Bro have you ever interacted with campus women wakupee story zao of how they fucked the cute lecturer
Or how she’s dating a guy with a ten year age gap who has a car and takes her on road trips
Actually the average 35 year old guy who has his shit together is swimming in young pussy than a 21 yr old campus guy who can’t afford a ticket to sol fest

4 Likes

Hizi ni Mgaytow fictions that y’all tell yourselves. Kwa section ya “wangapi?” We should be able to see hundreds of thousands of hoes posted. But huwa tunaona Vivian Anga bubu Anga momo ya VIP na shikosly. I know that small small hesabu na stats inatisha nyinyi but ukireason you will see my point

1 Like