A sporty car with a total budget of 1.6M and below???

Ndio hawa “team mbuloti” wamefika :smiley:

Dont own a Mark-X. I have a skyline and a ka-levin as one villager here called it.

Save up for the Skyline. Its a far superior car to a mark-x and actually competes in the same market segment as a lexus.

The reason I recommend a subaru is that if you want a powerful car on the cheap without luxuries, then subaru is the way to go. Spares will not be an issue as they are plentiful new and second hand

Hii dealers wanaquote 1.8-2.2

Nunua hii:
https://www.cheki.co.ke/vehicle/subaru-legacy-20-gt-sportswagon-sportshift-awd-vzj7xp

:D:D

Lol, baling on a budget. Your 1.6m car won’t impress anyone and will have so many maintenance headaches. Peleka hiyo pesa kwa gym na pia nunua steroids ndio ustue wasichana vizuri

[ATTACH=full]346089[/ATTACH]

Nani amesema ni ya kufurahisha wasichana…I have been getting pussy since I was in class two

Lexus IS 250

Cash is King, tembea na iyo 1.3

Sipendi pretenders. The only reason someone buys a sporty car is to impress people. Assuming you’re not gay, the main target audience you’ll be looking to impress is women. Don’t jifanya holier than thou, nobody’s buying it

Sasa sisi watu wa probox tuseme nini?

:D:D:D wacha kukojolea my thread bure kabisa…you seem to be having issues with your self esteem and you have been raised thinking that you need material things to get pussy…some of us are passionate about cars

With that money I can get a Suzuki samurai and a pajero sport .Modify them na nibaki na change ya Kama 200k hivi[ATTACH=full]346203[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]346204[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]346205[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]346206[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]346207[/ATTACH]

Kwanza hio pajero sport iko na turbo . You can race with subarus . Suzuki 1.3litre very pocket friendly . Both are 4WD

He seems to have a one track mind. Only thinking along the lines of vaginas. Not everyone buys cars to get pussy. Some of us are looking for the thrill. Check out the lancer/galant fortis ralliart. It’s a 2.0l turbo. Have seen many positive reviews

[ATTACH=full]346308[/ATTACH]

This guy usually has interesting stuff… Na si mimi [ATTACH=full]346310[/ATTACH]

Kuna jinga najua iko na subaru na inaishi kwa sq ya baba yake,kazi nikuulizana nani anatoka wa kwanza asubuhi. Hama nanii

To you ni mjinga but yeye anaishi maisha yake as you shugulika na yake like the homo you are.

Sup kid mbona kukereketwa,hama kwenu nanii uwache kunyonga manki na sabuni mnashare na sistako,mboch na wazazi chieth guok. Wajinga kama nyinyi sipeagi time.