A new day a new femicide victim 22yo Agnes Ngendo

2 Likes

Wueh…women are becoming endangered species.

1 Like

What! Another university student killed, possibly by people well known to her? Kuna shida kubwa kwenye vyuo siku hizi. Seems like these girls are living lives which expose them to too many dubious characters

1 Like

Swatted like houseflies.

2 Likes

When I was in campus I broke up with my bf and he kept threatening to kill me. I had to involve the authorities for it to stop. It’s a crime to break up with a man that age. They don’t understand how you can break up with them. Entitled as hell. The best advice is don’t have a bf in campus. Try mubabaz. They’ve got more to offer and alot to lose if they harm you. Unfortunately I have never been the mubabaz type or mubabaz are not my type. So can’t or couldn’t follow my own advice.

4 Likes

Be bolder, Truwoman, don’t be a sarcastic coward. Campus life is the most exciting, people need to have fun, but be cautious, there are wierdos out here.

1 Like

Very sad. Is it that reporting has gotten better thanks to social media or are more Campo gals being murdered?

Thuraku wanakapitia

1 Like

I’d like to die a natural death. A coward lives to see another day.

1 Like

Ngui

5 Likes

Kapoti i wanna be your mubabaz uinue ndiasa juu 90 degrees nizame ndani

5 Likes

It’s all about the CHOICES that You make

Carefully Filter , Vet , Test , Observe and Investigate candidates BEFORE you commit to a relationship …

Height , Looks , Six Packs or Tribe should be the least of your concerns … :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

To be capoti’s mubaba you have to be 500 years old

2 Likes

Kagege niaje.

3 Likes

I was talking to some dee see eye guy yesterday and he told me all these deaths are related to our young ones joining illuminati to get quick riches. Specifically, when you join, (for men) you are directed to deliver a girl’s head. The head is worth about Ksh.600K to 800K. Women are directed to sleep with corpses. Drug use is a must if you join. You will be directed to do strange and bizzare acts. Meanwhile money will flow your way. The money is specifically for pleasure and conspicuous consumption, never to be used for charity/assisting anyone who needs help in any way/form. That is why you see many ‘celebs’ and other ‘successful young entrepreneurs’ living large in the city but not helping their parents/folk back home.

So the disgusting shit you see young people doing on social media is ‘orders from above’. Also the reason you see young people splashing so much money around.

And you cannot leave once you join. I had a friend who had joined (he was asked to sacrifice his 1st born daughter) but the said sacrifice became too much for his concsience and he attempted to back out. Soon he was embroiled in court cases and was jailed. He was found frothing and having seisures and later died as he was being rushed to hospital.

Ogopa saidi.

3 Likes

Satanic rituals are also real. There are many outlandish stories of both black and white magic practices on YouTube from all over the world. They are so similar that some must be true. The common theme is that there are no happy endings.

3 Likes

What I’m slowly realizing is how unprotected we are in Kenya. These people use charms to lure even white people to send them money or carry drugs for them. Innocent Kenyan women are no match for them.

I actually think that they’ve been kidnapping people too. So basically we need to BOLO and hypervigilant until they apprehend the people or do this. We are in alot more danger than most people realise. Like I said, anyone capable of doing such a thing is capable of kidnapping women and children, satanism and witchcraft to control victims. It’s a level of evil most Kenyans can’t even imagine.

1 Like

huyo ni wakanyama ama ni imposter, pea yeye kahasho moja kwa bill yangu

2 Likes

story ya 2022…Who wanted university student Lucy Ngendo dead? | Nation

…hehe. ushasema wewe ni team wababaz.