A Dish Best Served Cold.

CIDs walishika mujamaa, forced him to withdraw 200k from his account, got back my 50k but vowed to never deal with them again. Jamaa alisundwa pilipili kwa matako huku walkie talkie zao zikisema wamezika mmoja wanaleta mwingine. I had to plead awachiliwe!

Ubaya sina effidence. Back then that 10 kshs coin under your mattress had value.

My bros had joined high school and campus respectively I no longer had familiar protection.If I hadn’t bribed my way out of certain situations I would be a baby mama to someone called Omosh. That’s a hekaya for another day.

Baby Mama?? Willingly or forced? The question is a bit vague but you understand what am driving at.

Honestly…I don’t know.

Omosh was a hardcore jambazi as well as one of the lieutenants of a notorious matatu syndicate. Luckily, one of our childhood friend too had dropped out of school and joined the gang after being disowned by the parents. I talked to him and he told me to buy Omosh ciggs and I would have nothing to worry about.
Thats how our relationship slowly mutated from him being my aggressor to my protector. An occasional 10 or 20 bob to grease his palms.

Then our relationship morphed to a point where he would carry my school bag for me when I alighted a mat in the evening and walk a short distance with me.He would ask me how my day in school was. In my final term in class 8 I never paid bus fare at all neither did any tout ever throw that sibebi watoto line on me.

What do you think Jimit ? At 14 years my 21 yr old villain had become my knight. Maybe it was for the best he was gunned down somewhere in Roysambu after a robbery went horribly wrong.

So in short ulishaanza kufallie uyo gadhee? No wonder you’ve had a thing for Luos. MHSRIP. Compile izi story uweke kwa book, they make for an interesting read.

Maze si umejionea

I’m dumbfounded.
I don’t even think years in therapy would have uncovered this. Shait…this is why I love this hell hole…it’s quite therapeutic. :D:D
That explains why I also chose Luanda Magere as the first folklore to explore.
Who would have thunk’ I owe this fascination to a thug ? Now I feel a sense of melancholia. May He Rest in Peace indeed.

I also want my part in that book. A story for another day. I am a direct descendant of Luanda Magere, so I can tell by the size of a certain body part of mine.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D so when you tell your woman that you are rock hard sio chocha ? It’s in your genes eh ?

Sio chocha

Jimit kihìii

When was he gunned down? Might he have been in that ring that shot a Shauri Moyo OCS? If yes niko na hekaya

No. Not the same timeline.

H

Hekaya ikuom