A 20 yo being a 2nd wife?

Wonders will never cease what is going on with these youngins? SMH.

Copied

Please Maria post for me and hide my I’D.

I’ve been dating for a couple of months now (6mnths) with a man he’s just 36 years old and am 20 turning 21 soon. He introduced himself and told me he’s married with two children and that he loves me a lot and want me to be his wife “2 wife”. I accepted to date him infact everything. The first few months went well though none of my or his family knows about it but its only some of his friends so we’ve been dating secretly doing secretly things saying he will make it officially known. For the past few weeks now we’ve not been in good terms, no attention no caring no everything I feel am getting second attention “2 hand” but he’s financially stable I feel the love has vanished I don’t feel him anymore I’ve been crying since I knew him, my trust for him has vanished too. To cut the long story short, I’ve started dating with another man he proposed and wants us to wed next year, planing doing introduction new year, he’s caring, loving, financially stable and submissive. I’ve not yet told my first man about it, he texts me alot though I don’t reply calling me swt names that I shld forgive him for whatever wrong he has done but the second guy knows I left my ex for good and I blocked him everywhere. I don’t want to hurt the first guy, I just want to leave peaceful and be with my second guy who’s not married he’s just 26 yrs. Please house what shld I do am totally confused, I’ll be following thru your comments.
Thanks In Advance

Financially stable
That’s the key word here.
[U]

[/U]

Wa kwanza ako na dough. Baki hapo…

Wapili is the best. He’s also stable. How can any woman go to be number 2

Note the following words. This is where women prepare themselves for a heartbreak that last forever. She seemed to be in a hurry as if men are at the brink of extinction.

and that he loves me a lot and want me to be his wife “2 wife”.
so we’ve been dating secretly doing secretly things [Big mistake…men want sex. Period]
he’s financially stable [i doubt, spending a few shillings on a date is not a prove he is doing well financially…women think buying gifts is being financially stable] labda anakopa
I’ve started dating with another man [See? she is messing herself already…in a hurry to bag a man]

he proposed and wants us to wed next year, planing doing introduction new year,
[The biggest lie we men tell girls…especially the ones that appear vulnerable]

he’s caring, loving, financially stable and submissive. [Men will never be submissive…it is not in us…caring, loving put correctly in other words he want sex]

I’ve not yet told my first man about it, [She is now cheating on a cheater :D:D:D]

he texts me alot though I don’t reply [Already commiting to another guy whom she hardly know]
I don’t want to hurt the first guy, [She is forgetting that the new guy is not a saint either]
my second guy who’s not married he’s just 26 yrs. [A 26 year old man…disaster…at this age men do have raging hormones and all that matters is anything related to sex.

Verdict: I pitty the girl at 21 she should focus on something better…herself and maybe family members. or may be a relationship to have fun and make good use of contraceptives. but majority are like this at 21 and are in a hurry to bag a man…they think men are their brothers…

Benjamin Zulu calls pre 25 the age of madness. Your analysis is spot on.

Huyo jamaa alikuwa tu anataka kurarua mzigo na kuingia Karura forest. Ogopa wanaume.

How old are you?