For those always talking about shares in this forum, take a look at this and being an election year, things will only get worse.
[ATTACH=full]79306[/ATTACH]

Rudi nursery…wapi huko return ni about 1% p.a??

Hebu kindly google ni company ngapi paid dividends last year vis a vis their share price multiplied by 90k ya huyu jamaa uniambie the highest alipata ngapi? Shares Kenya imekuwa upuss,there are other better investments.

2 Likes

weka kwa sacco,kuna wakati itakuokolea.

1 Like

Basi aongeze 10k anunue T-bills za 100k, return 10-15%

1 Like

Leta uterus nne za chunguchungu nikufanyie dawa ya kufikiria vile utafanyia hiyo pesa

Speculators view bear/depression markets as a loss while investors like me see it as an opportunity to but stocks at the lowest possible price. Somebody talking about losing 30% of their savings instead of losing 30% of the value of the account. Currently holding a small portfoilio of low value stocks which I am holding for the rest of the year. Christmas niko Ethiopia.

2 Likes

BUY HEMP…A FULL LIFETIME SUPPLY…THANK ME IN YOUR DEATH BED…

1 Like

invest na huyu kiyaagosi wetu…utamwaga kumwaga mareturns

1 Like

We see you :wink:

1 Like

with 90k, ongezea 20k ununue bodaboda. That’s all.

Kuna hii kitu inaitwa rose oil…
Inbox for details

hi, any bright idea?? ama ni ww

There is nothing wrong with stocks. Companies are not always on the rise. There will always be ups and downs in the stock market and selling when the market is low makes no sense. In fact when stocks are low you can reduce your cost average.

1 Like

Buy money market unit trust,sahau hio pesa uweke mind kwa new money.90k yenyewe si pesa ya kupreoccupy your mind.

My Boss you should join it with your savings.in the meantime put it in a lock account and top it up ukithink…

1 Like

kuja nikupee kazi…

example??

example??

kopesha uncle looto

1 Like