80/20 rule for lanyes

20% of the lanyes in a given area do 80% of the f*cking. It makes sense. Kila mtu anatafuta haga na sura, so when you have a lanye with either of those features, most clients want her. The most beautiful lanyes are the most ran through

4 Likes

Mimi huendea mamomo na most ni wazuri.

5 Likes

The pareto principle. However, your argument is flawed.

You are assuming that hot lanyes and ugly ones charge the same price but that’s not true.

Pareto principle does not work if hotter lanyes can charge higher prices because of the increased demand.

Broke men in that environment will only afford the uglier ones and the rich guys in that environment will screw the hotter ones.

In the end, hotter lanyes do not have higher mileage than ugly ones because they charge more.

6 Likes

But poor niggas outnumber the rich ones. Remember the rich also have the option to get non lanye bitches

5 Likes

I’m talking about rich in that lanye environment e.g a club. Rich and poor are relative states, not absolute. All customers at Sabina Joy are probably peasants, but even among them, some are rich relative to others. In such an environment, the hotter hoes will not necessarily have a higher body count because they can charge more for sex especially when the demand is too high e.g on a Friday.
Remember, prostitution is a business and their goal is to maximize profits. But they are still limited by time so a hoe will consider raising her price if the demand is too high kama matatu tuu.

3 Likes

In my experience, lanyes in a certain location all charge similar amounts. Ni kama wanaagree so that no one tries to cannibalize the market with extremely low prices

4 Likes

In my experience, they only agree on the minimum price not the upper limit. Lanyes have no problem if one of them charges higher than the minimum agreed price. Wakiagree minimum ni 500 they can’t attack one of them if she charges 1k. They have a price floor, not a ceiling.

5 Likes

The price ceiling is determined by the buying power of the average client in the area. A Huddah lookalike can try sell pussy in SJ for 50k but over time she’ll realize that huko the purchasing power can only support a maximum charge of about 2k or so. Yet the lowest of the low pale SJ ni 1k, so the range ends up not being that big

1 Like

You missed the point. I’m trying to explain why hoes in the same venue may not charge the same price. Sijui mambo ya Hudah unatoa wapi. If hoes in a location have an agreed price floor of say 500, you will likely find the hottest ones charging 1k because of the demand, not some outrageous figure like you want to quote. In the end, the hoes will still smash about the same number of people only that the hotter one will make more money. She won’t have a higher mileage than the rest.
The range ends up not being that big because the hoes are also likely on about the same level beautywise. You won’t find a Rihanna lookalike at Sabina Joy. In the end, my point still stands that hotter hoes do not have higher mileage because they charge a higher price.

7 Likes

And I’m arguing that the difference is not that high for it to make customers shy off. In your own example, difference ya 500 na 1k ni nini surely? Most will still afford to pay and increase the mileage of the hotter one

1 Like

Fichana muwokoke mugwache omaraya

4 Likes

Kila mtu anatafuta haga na sura

The more beautiful the higher the mileage

Prices don’t matter

lanye plantation doesn’t matter

1 Like

Wrong. YOU will afford to pay and increase the mileage of the hotter one. Other men in that environment (a significant number) wont and if they do she will raise the price even further until she can only fuck her target number of people. Usiulize 1k ni nini surely juu uko nayo. Many men will take the less hotter one juu hawana hiyo punch ya juu. Stop viewing the situation through your lens. Wanaume hushindwa kununua beer ya 250 halafu unauliza 500 bob itawashinda aje…hao watareason why pay 1k when he can still smash a woman who is still “decent” in that brothel for punch, eat a nice meal and maybe still have another beer na the extra punch. That 500 bob is nothing to you or me, but do not assume that its nothing to a hawker, kamagira, mjeii guy, beba beba etc. Guys like you who can’t feel the pinch will fuck the hotter hoe while the broke guys in that den will fuck other women.

2 Likes

Yeah, that's true. | The Boondocks (2005) - S02E08 Ballin' | Video clips by quotes | 0b336963 | 紗 - YARN

@Josto_Bwaku husalimiana na makamagera na ma konkodi wa mat za kuenda dandoch pale majengo akienda kukula malaya wa tz wa 50bob

Am Okey with mama @Machoka_Senior since am the only one drilling that cargo

2 Likes

Those horny men only need something with two legs and a skirt to burst a nut. Average looks is a passing grade. If a Lanye thinks she looks good, she will charge more and hence have less customers.

1 Like

Hakuna kitu kama non-lanye bitches, bitches = lanye.

1 Like