72 Virgins Fantasy

Our bodies, ruled by the fallen nature of man, crave comfort and pleasure but succumbing to temptations produces the works of the flesh which leads to inquity of all kinds. The Bible admonishes Christians to crucify the cravings of the flesh in order to walk in Holiness with God, because flesh and the spirit are in constant opposition. If drunkenness and gross immorality is sinful on earth, how is it right in Paradise?

The carnal concept of a harem of beautiful women and all the wine you can drink is in direct conflict with the spirituality and holiness of the Biblical concept of heaven (Revelation 22:12-17). In heaven, believers will have spiritual bodies that do not crave for fleshly pursuits, but to only worship and praise God.

Galatians 5:24. “For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”

Romans 6:13. Do not let any part of your body become an instrument of evil to serve sin. Instead, give yourselves completely to God, for you were dead, but now you have new life. So use your whole body as an instrument to do what is right for the glory of God.

Mark 8:34. Jesus said, “If anyone wants to follow after me, let him deny himself, take up his cross, and follow me”

1 Like

Total madness. Unfortunately following Islam will take a person straight to hell, because the core of Islam rejects the deity of Christ and the sanctifying work of Christ’s death and resurrection. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except by Me.”

The Quran’s picture of a lascivious paradise is exactly what a seventh-century pagan Arab would have thought wonderful. Muhammad was an unsuccessful ‘evangelist’ when he started out, but quickly realized that violent jihad was the only way that he could grow his influence. No one ever listens to Islamic doctrine and feels a stirring in the soul. But when forced to choose Islam or death, sure. Muhammad needed young men (not women) living in hot deserts to fight jihad for his cause, and what better way than promise them a fake paradise of indulgence?

1 Like

@Vicro leta jibu buanaa

Wow, truly a satanic religion. They say the best Muslim that all Muslims should aspire to is Muhammad, imagine that! It’s crazy how people look to the Illuminati and free masons as devil worshippers but fail to consider Islam, the second largest religion, hiding in plain sight.

Sick Cough GIF by Crossroads of History

Careful now son
You hitting too close home

@messiahette don’t be stupid man was created with flesh desires but he was also confined to a legal system on acting upon those desires, that system is marriage, when man actualises those desires outside this system it is considered premarital or extramarital which is then a sin. Ndio maana fetuses zimejaa kwa river banks huko vatican ju your popes and nuns wanajifanya hawataki kuoa and engage in sexual relations yet wanakulana huko wakiabort😂 you can’t go against your nature as a man simple. Acha unafiki.

1 Like

All Religion is utter bullsh!t if you ask me.

6 Likes

@Vicro Leta jibu. Ama watapewa virgin boys well endowed down there with bazookas to fuck them forever?

@KING_KING_100 Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) married her at 6 years but only consummated the marriage at 9 years old, those days a 9 year old was mature physically and mentally so it was very normal to get married at that age, even your great grannies I’m sure were married at that age​:smile: sasa mtafute babu zenu mupigane nao coz y’al a progeny of “child defilement” before mufikie Muhammad :smile:. For context, you should look up the age of consent act(1891) where your western daddies approved marriages at 10 years old, your pioneers of democracy and human rights women rights blah blah blah. @MDCCCXXIV ndio hio nimejibu

1 Like

Jamaa wa hovyo kabisa​:joy::joy: I’m not here to satisfy y’al curiosities and stupid questions, tafta Islamic literature online and find out what women are getting in paradise. Use your brain cells lazy ass.

@messiahette

That thorny ( …or is it horny …) issue has already been addressed:rofl: :joy: :hotsprings:

:hotsprings:

2 Likes

@messiahette et All :

Chill
And Learn to distinguish between RELIGION ( Dogma ) and SPIRITUALITY

Spirituality and Religion are often used interchangeably , but the two concepts are very different.

• Spirituality involves a personal quest for meaning in life.
    Spirituality involves the recognition of a feeling or sense or belief that
    there is something greater than myself, something more to being human than sensory experience, and that the greater whole of which we are part is cosmic or divine in nature.

• Religion involves an organized entity with Rituals , Practices and Culture focusing on a Higher Power and is based on different INTERPRETATIONS of the same…
    This results in dfferent or competing “Cults” within the same Religion.

1 Like

@messiahette et All:

That there is already Child Abuse … !! :flushed:
Bure Kabisa …!! :rage: :hotsprings:

2 Likes

Bure kabisa

Indeed elder, but ‘juveniles’ in here, including the OP, are always baited in to starting religious arguments. And its always Christians vs Muslims. I’ve never heard an argument between Buddhists vs Muslims or Hindus vs Christians. Religions are a control mechanisms, divide and rule. And it works. Always.

3 Likes

True. They are considered lesser and filthy. You see even in the manner of dressing; men dress in white to signify purity and women dress in black to signify filth.

Do you know how easy it is for a Muslim man to divorce his wife and replace her? You wake up one day and write her a talaka to take to her dad, story kwinished.

3 Likes

This is the same thing they are doing in Muslim dominated areas like the NE then they sort it out using the maslaha system to avoid criminal liability. I have seen several outcrys on twitter on such cases, two of which involved sheikhs

@messiahette et All :

"Without any Fear of Contradiction

All Religions , Faiths , Sects of GOD believers suffer in various degrees from INTERPRETATION of their purpose for being

Religious texts , teachings , ordinances and guidelines are modified , amended , manipulated or debauched to suit certain interests , goals and narratives desired by a few.

Then there are those who believe in multiple gods , deities , symbols and spirits …

Then there are those who believe in nothing …

All this manipulation , dishonesty , deceit, criminality and inhumanity , often done in GOD’s name , must be called out and avoided whenever and wherever it raises it ugly head.

If You are a Believer :-

• meditate , pray and seek individual enlightenment and inner peace.
  • be a shining light that radiates wisdom , knowledge and humanity to those around you.

If You are not a Believer:-

• it is your right to believe in many gods or none at all.
  • but go about your business with humanity and respect for others of a different persuasion.

Is that an ordinance from GOD ( Allah ) , Mohamed (pbuh) , some Mosque Imam or the prevailing culture of a community …
Or all the above …??? :blush:

In terms of evil impact , rabid Extremist Islam takes the cake
But they are not alone …

It is easy to tar and feather other people’s beliefs and belief systems …
But take a look in the mirror …

History is replete with horror stories of Slavery, Bloody Conquests , Forced religious indoctrination and exploitive colonialism imposed on the innocent “savages” in GOD’s name by all sides

As recently as 1960 , we had a Roman Catholic Pope quoted as saying Portuguese Colonialism around the world was a good thing because they brought “Christianity” to savages …:rage: