5 used cars you should not buy

The only European car that is well adapted to Kenyan roads is the Merc. Bimmers and VWs are a ticking time bomb, especially the MK6 & 7 with 1.4 tsi engines

W123 is an outlier, sawa. I bought a w124 used it for 10 years and sold it for much more that I bought it. W124 is another outlier?

German machines ni taku ku drive na kuvutia ma kunguru. Jasho itakutokea kwa mechanic

Iyamtayad!

:D:D:D My suspicion: you nerver owned a european car because people told you not to. And you pass the same advice to others based on that second hand experience.

No I am only tayad of telling you one thing only for you to understand something else then expecting me to take responsibility for what you understood.

Okie Dokie :smiley:

You are dealing with a very stubborn old man. Expect him to go full ad homine pretty shortly

Eish…hii ni mzito. Wacha ni screenshot:cool:

Nissan cvts are so trash. Ata ECU ya gari huenda safe mode ikistrain kwa milima gari inacrawl na 30kph.

Really? I have Audi Q7 (4L) that has served me well. The 6 cylinder TDI is reliable and torquey. All you need is being a DIY enthusiast yourself. Just need a good tool box, especially Torx 20 and 30 and Spline bit socket set.
Some of the issues I have fixed are engine intake manifold bank 2, changed wheel bearing, replaced propeller shaft centre support bearing.

For common service you just need air and pollen filter, diesel filter, oil filter, and 5W-30 Castrol engine oil.

And also fuel the car in one station and make sure mafuta iko kwa tank vizuri just to save your fuel pumps, replacing them might sink you into depression

:smiley: pollen filter… kwani iko na allergy?

Pollen filter is what you guys call cabin filter. Helps remove contaminants from coming in through the air vents. Offroad enthusiasts need to replace it more often compared to those driving in leafy suburbs

Also I forgot to include air filter in that list.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Angesema tu don’t buy nissan in a few words

He has since reformed,his reviews are dope