2024 list of women to marry is out

1. If you are looking for reserved Muslims, go to north Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Chad, Libya et al.)
  2. If you are looking for beauty, Visit Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Mauritius and Madagascar, Mauritania.
  3. If you are looking for well behaved wife materials, visit Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, S.Sudan, CAR and Namibia
  4. If you are looking for trouble, slay queens, money minded gold diggers, hits and runs, you will never fail to spot Nigeria (a leader), Kenya (Vice Chair), S.Africa (Sec. Gen), then Senegal, Ghana, Liberia, DRC, Angola, Ivory Coast, Togo, Mali, Bukinabes and Guinea.
3 Likes

If you’re an attractive guy, tafuta Muhindi. Very conservative and family oriented women. I don’t know about Kenya but hapa US many black guys are dating Priya and Avantika.

6 Likes

Why? All I need is to storm out of Nairobi to Namibia at the middle of night and come back with a Herero

3 Likes

Cold in the bed. Worse than Ethiopians. Unafkiri mwindi anaeza patia a Black American head, the way they sifu that thing?

3 Likes

I am living testimony. Multiple Indian women and I will not be slowing down. Westernized ones sio straight from some village in Tamil Naddu

Too cultural hao wahindi. They have been living in UK and US since the 1940s and their culture has never changed. Ni wale wale. Fine utarukia muhindi but their views to badminton are the same as their grandparents. A Muhindi with a bikini is still a rare sighting, ataripotiwa New Delhi she was seen in a Beach in Jamaica. Rex Simba has blacks here all day in daisy dukes. mzungu pia wamejaa.

1 Like

Ukikosana na mhindi si ataweka pilipili kwa coomer upate adabu

Izi story mnatoanga wapi :joy:

mbona si latino? unatomba yeye ukiwa unamshow ‘itiendes senora?’ yeye anakushow ‘si hombre’.

2 Likes

Keep off Anglosphere women

Ex wangu mjaka flani alisomea tamil nadu university banae.Ume trigger memories.

I think what you are trying to say is indians mostly marry their own and rarely from other races
But ikifika kwa blowjob,anal and all that they do … tembea some xxx sites those people record their wives and girlfriends doing all that ata hawafichi sura zao …even their wedding night videos breaking virginity

So do you count that ushawahi bomoa muhindi because umebomoa dem mjaka alisomea India?

1 Like

malisa ghasia