2012 KCSE Top Student Found Dead, MONTHS After Graduating from Yale University

Edgar Tony, the best performing candidate nationwide in the 2012 Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam, has died.

Reports indicate that Tony was found dead in Homa Bay County on Wednesday. His step-brother Odongo Odol told a local news outlet that Tony’s lifeless body was found dumped by the roadside and had deep wounds in the head and other body parts.

[ATTACH=full]379591[/ATTACH]

“I received the communication from his immediate brother who told me that Tony had passed away. He had suffered deep wounds in the head and the body," Odol said.

“The bruises were so deep but we are not yet aware whether the injuries were inflicted by assailants or after an accident. His family is currently with the body at Jaramogi Referral Hospital.”

His death comes months after he graduated with a Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering from Yale University in the United States.

“He graduated last year and came back home later on towards the end of 2020,” Odol added.

The Maseno School alumnus was the top candidate in the 2012 KCSE after scoring a mean grade of A with 86.99 points.

What’s this about?

Tusisikie mambo ya love triangle

[SIZE=5]That was no ‘accident’[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][SIZE=5]An intelligent guy slain out of the blue? [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][SIZE=5][SIZE=5][SIZE=5]The immediate brother and step-brother should be the #1 suspects.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][SIZE=5]Theory 1: Some bitter human being(s) felt threatened by his potential.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=5][SIZE=5]Theory 2: He got involved in some dubious dealings[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Kifo ni lazima so let us not argue about death [ATTACH=full]379595[/ATTACH]

Mbona alirudi sasa??? Why?? His brain would have been appreciated in a 1st world country somewhere!! nini hii sasa? @Mangele @Simiyu22 @Swansea @Sovereign2

Very sad, RIP!

I expect a bright student like him alifikaje Yale University

Well I am death, none can excel
I’ll open the door to heaven or hell
Whoa, death someone would pray
Could you wait to call me another day.

Unajaribu kusema nini?

Talk in a language you’re comfortable in, we’ll translate

Maybe He came over to greet his folks after graduation.

Huko Luo land mashinani is one dangerous place. People don’t talk about this.
Most house robberies end up in death. Guys steal some T. Vs and take your life.
In high school, a form 3 ameenda back home Nyanza for half term. Guy was stabbed to death after being mistaken for his twin bro. All this because of a girl.
Western too, house robbers take your life away.

Pole kwake,rip

It’s very sad. Looks like he had taken a break from school. I saw he had created a physical address system for several towns in Kenya. He has on to big things.

I’m sure he read the signs before that people don’t like his achievements but why … why did this happen to him?

ama alienda bar akatukana watu huko ilitirate mongorels wakafumania yeye
[SIZE=1]mtu aniite iliterate mongerel tupatane langata cemetary[/SIZE]

Shit happens my friend. No one can escape the chosen hour.

Wivu from extended family members no doubt.

Life can be stranger than fiction, and only God knows why the good die young.

I suspect this was the case because iv been once a victim of this … its very sad

You illiterate mongrel, we say “cemetery” not “cemetary”.