18 year olds

So last year when I was replacing my defaced old generation ID hapo huduma center I sat next to two pretty hot chics with smooth yellow thighs and me being me started a convo which went on so well that I got their numbers. Following weekend asked the cuter one out but she came with the other in tow. So tukiwa tao nikawashow tuishie hapo mojos…it was a bit late so bouncer akawaitisha I.Ds but hawakuwa nazo both of em. Next tuka-try edge but bouncer pia akadinda. so I was like WTF…I decided niwapeleke Tanagers coz najua bouncer and the owner tuka have some drinks then we parted coz nilikuwa nimejam na hiyo story.

The next weekend chiqs wakanicall eti we meet in tao so nikawashow wasiforget ids… So kufika tao madem hawana id’s… mi kujam wakanishow eti we buy drinks and have a house parry and “see what happens”… One heart told me it’s my chance for a combi but then it hit me these chiqs aren’t even 18 so looked for a fast excuse nikawahepa.

So hapo jan this year nikaget text eti " finally got my id" bt nikalenga. leo dem amenicall ati I owe her something and she owes me something nice… So I asked her what I owe her… Akasema a weekend out… Nikamuuliza what she owes me… Aka-go silent… I am certain this girl is 18 ako na a body of a 24year old but men this is hard… Haven’t fvcked anyone below 20 except when I was younger… Now I am perhaps 15 years older than her… Wanakijiji nifanyeje?

1 Like

Wait a minute, do id’s expire?

2 Likes

Nani anajua mahali likes za lichoti zilienda?

6 Likes

No but I had a defaced old generation id

1 Like

Obey your smaller head.The village would love to have a correspondent from inside Kamiti.

18 Likes

Sasa kula hio watoto kabisa. They are ripe and their demands are not much. They can’t even ask for a vitz.

2 Likes

YOU BUY THEM ALCOHOL ILLEGALLY AND YOU ARE ASKING US IF YOU CAN HAVE LEGAL SEX WITH THEM?

A GROWN MAN WITH A JOB AND HIS OWN PLACE SHOULD NOT BRAG ABOUT GETTING ATTENTION FROM POOR AND INEXPERIENCED UNDERAGE GIRLS.

9 Likes

labda anaamanisha passport?

1 Like

Acha upuss mboss, they are 18 ni vile ID which is the proof of age hawakua ama hawana. Kula coomer zina mileage pole pole bila machungu ya CAPS.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]30518[/ATTACH]

12 Likes

fvcking fvckers! like arguing whether you “technically” fvcked with a “granny” because she was ONLY 75 and not 76!

3 Likes

I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH FUCKING 18 YEAR OLDS, THE PROBLEM IS BRAGGING ABOUT IT. IT SHOWS DEEP SEATED FEELINGS OF INADEQUACY.

1 Like

How do you know someone is underage? Now they aren’t underage anymore. Moment I suspected they were I walked out. I wasn’t even sure they were I just decided not to confirm… Wait a minute where did I brag?

1 Like

quote me where did I brag??

Huyu mjamaa ana issues, hekaya iko poa.

1 Like

IT IS CALLED A HUMBLEBRAG!

GEEEE! MY WALLET IS SO THICK IT CAN NOT FIT IN MY POCKET. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

[SIZE=7]PATHETIC!![/SIZE]

2 Likes

the chics found somone with alot of cash to fulfill their fantasies

1 Like

WEWE MILIONARE BANDIA VIPI?

THE HEKAYA IS GOOD LAKINI MTU AWACHE KUBRAG NA VITU NDOGO.

Boss siumekula chumvi…anyway mpeleke out umchape DFHKMBLBHNKN lakini uweke kondomu mpangoni.

1 Like

:D:D

1 Like