17 year old kamesema hako ndio kali taka doshi ya 32 year old talker.

This is not the first such case in Kenya…kifungo Ni maisha Cc Teacher @Elgin

Not maisha though for defiling a 17yo girl… maisha is for defiling toddlers and the like… below 11 years

Noma.

Lets say he is the idiot,sio mimi.Kama unamaanisha mimi hapo ni kunionea

I thought Justice Chitembwe already established a precedent on these kinds of cases??

Heh. There was a time last year. Nimepatana na some chick. Finest girl in the club. Tall. She’s about 5 10. Nice body everything. We connect. We dance. I shika shika things. Dropped her home with her sis.

Wacha we meet another day. She tells me shes only free jionis cause of school. Asks me dumb questions like do I love her. She’s also a universal donor and has a thing for blood types. I’m like hold up. What’s the school situation?
This was like sep last year. Kumbe she was finishing form 4…but she claimed she was 19.

Hapo I lefted.

There is a very interesting ruling by Justice Said Chitembe check it out!

Ndio hii hapa:
https://www.jamiiradio.com/2017/06/09/kenya-rape-verdict-worlds-worst-ever-in-recent-years/

Atleast he married her and stuck by her. I hate men who abandon their children and single motherhood.

jinga kuliko kufungwa 30 yrs??

[MEDIA=giphy]U6S3XXHXmJ2Exa3xNp[/MEDIA]

In France, they over the age from 11 to 15 in 2018 after having existed for over 500 years. Lakini watu hufuata watoto kuwamanga mko na shida. Mtu hata hajui kuoga unamuona akiwa mtamu na nini? Na si utightness juu hakuna kitu tiht kuliko mkono

[ATTACH=full]318142[/ATTACH]

I think the idea of adjudicating over consential sex was the greatest victory and manupilation over men by men… and also by women…

Men have a natural urge to cock-block the next male from achieving coitus with any female they have developed an attachment for,… Even though women want and like sex, women use coitus as a bargaining tool for climbing up social status, and therefore detest those who give it out freely or cheaply to men…

As the laws become harsher for ‘sexual misfits’, the scales need to be balanced and sexual freedoms and rights guaranteed as developed biological evolution, men (and those women of similar craving) should by law be allowed a mechanism of achieving sexual release through natural coitus, without being yorked by moral pomposity…

Heck we have public toilets for pissing, they could also have sex booths in them for those in need…:D:D:D

The magistrates are at liberty to follow different precedents.

Nipe hio namba chief

At 22 yrs is when pussy starts to get good. Best pussy is 24 to 28. After hapo things get shaky it’s by case basis. That said I’ve seen some yummy looking 45yr olds.

Enyewe wewe hukuwa mjinga. How can he finish me on a topic he has no clue about? Why are you desperate?

maliswa kabisa

Boss, ni pussy gani hii iko na ligaments? Or you meant to say bruised vaginal walls?

Excuse my language… you are correct!