100 Inch Screen

Nowadays I have grown averse to clubbing, I prefer chilled out places where I can enjoy good company with friends or just my own company.

I am an avid visitor of pangani liberty hall parking lot. @mayekeke might have visited here. It’s a nice place, you just park, and sit in your car with friends enjoying music, conversation and whatever else you enjoy…mostly chewing kadigital for my friends and Khadijah’s coffee + njugu for me.

I go here relatively often especially when the walls at home feel like they’re closing in on me.

Anyways like everything else done tooo often, one desires a change. Hence, the reason for this thread.

Ni wapi mnajua mtu anaeza drive, park and just while the evening away enjoying music and whatever in the car?

My friends and I call this the 100 inch screen coz of the view from the windscreen ( I’m not sure about he 100 inch part)

This evening I wanted to visit the KICC rooftop but I arrived there at 6:30 and they close at 6pm.

So right now I’m enjoying the 100 inch screen outside a KICC (see mbisha). But I can’t stay here long.

So any pointers?

[ATTACH=full]198727[/ATTACH]

Uhuru gardens and karura…

Starehe ni aina nyingi kweli…

Karura Usiku ???

Kuna screen iko hapo roundabout ya Haileselasie na Uhuru highway, shida sijui uta park gari wapi. :D:D:D

He didn’t specify the time…

Savage :D:D:D:D.

I feel you men. I also sometimes feel depression creeping in after staying indoors for too long (I work from home). This is why I always ensure I spend atleast 2 days in a month outside enjoying nature and the night life - one day with my family and the other one alone so I can recharge my brain (I’m a creative)

"Ni wapi mnajua mtu anaeza drive, park and just while the evening away enjoying music and whatever in the car? "

Paradise lost would be cool but i am not sure they would allow ppl to park and chill.

Pia mi huwak from home, and going out like that is really good to maintain sanity

I think they do, I’ve been there a couple times ones, though sijajua kaa hadi usiku. Good thing is they have those gazebos and you can even choma nyama

I’m I the only one who logged in quickly to view the 100" TV…

Anyway, welcome back @Riva

@Riva generation yetu na @gashwin @FieldMarshal CouchP @mabenda4 tulipta drive in cinemas, big white screen na speaker unaletewa kwa gari. sikua naenda hapo drive inn thika rd ama belle vue kuangalia movie, it was kukamua time
@Ice_Cube leta hizo mbisha from tbt

@Meria Mata ulipata drive-in kweli? Sema tu ukweli.

sisemi kitu
noogle

:smiley:

Hehe hii ni live 100 inch tV …and thanks it’s good to be back…nimekuta huku watu wamekua criminal detectives and lawyers. :D:D

vipi meria, hope umekua poa…they should bring it back inaeza kua hangout poa sana