10,000/- titty

so I was in nyeri and I was feeling sufficiently philanthropic and decided to call my fellow villagers to the local den.After kuthrow rounds kadhaa a beautiful lass came over to our table na as they say party don’t stop.
Fast forward mimi and that lass are in a lodging and she’s handing me her titty to suck like her life depended on it.
I wake up disoriented na niko kinui and I know shit has hit the fan,I check my wallet and 10k is missing but she left 200 bob on the counter for my fare.
I’m now at the police station and the little bitch had already been arrested by the boys in blue but she had had come with her mother.I tell the little bitch to give me back my money and that’s when shit hit the fan.
The mother who had been quiet just asked me ‘unajua huyu msichana ana miaka ngapi’…she was 16
I ended up paying the cops to let the story slide…but now I’m wiser,I.d kwanza

20 Likes

Hahaa

hahaha utajiju

That was the trap and you fell right into it. Happens a lot.
We discussed a while back in this forum the teen prostitutes of mlolongo.

2 Likes

:mad::mad: You dont have foreplay with hoes.

5 Likes

wtf is foreplay, sina time,malaya anafaa kua anajicharge akingoja client,ako works bana

3 Likes

If you we’re naive to fall that boob sucking trick you should stay away from hoes it will save your family heart ache.as member of this village you should know better.

2 Likes

Hiyo fan ilipata shida nyingi kukushinda

5 Likes

Forgive me but good riddance. This PhD in Fisiology will finish you

2 Likes

Pride goeth before the fall.

Village elder unavamia vifaranga.
There was a Nigerian comedian who said men are so dumb a sixteen year girl empties the account of sixty year old like you, but don’t worry you are just part of the statistics.

Glad you noticed my credentials

Don’t worry,by monday afternoon,there will be many like you,some in worse conditions.

Hahahaha! Aki ulicheswo. Uyo matha alimtuma apo. If you remember the surroundings well when you picked her up, the ‘mom’ was at some corner shining her eyes

8 Likes

Woi… Mumeanza na ata Christmas haija fika poa? Zile hekaya zita angushwa hapa by Jan zitakuwa za ajabu!

2 Likes

check check githaa watoi achia Jerry ndio wawe wana itisha sperms zake wajimwagilie ndani…

The police should have given you 2 hot slaps and locked you up not because you slept with an underage girl but because you were fooled by a teen whore

2 Likes

The Last Son of Krypton…maaaan:eek::eek::eek: Swali ni moja tu: How impressionable was the lass?

1 Like

Dadii, get this. The FIRST THING you do with these gals is ask for an ID. Crooked cops and parents/guardians have discovered a new income stream. They throw the jailbait in your way and then put a gun to your head; 100K or 20 years in jail.

Unalipa then unajifungia kwa room kulia.

got to admit that little bitch was hawt…to the rest of ya’ll judgemental ferkers,eat shitt but in a merry kind of way