10,000,000 million deaths expected in Africa

…if this is true as alleged by Doctors and infectious diseases analyst we are doomed …

My theory is this blood worm is part of the new world Order to depopulise the world …

So what’s my advice …follow the said regulation to survive …

By end of this pedermic , plot Mai mahiu will cost 10k , an acre in thika road will cost 100k…

There will be no slums as most inhabitants will be swept away by the flu …religious leaders n some leaders won’t be shared maybe you reading this article may not be spared ,neither the writer …but if miraculously we survive earth will be haven .

There will be jobs in Europe , tunabebelezewa …but we shall ignore …

I’ve started reading articles on leadership coz then I will vie for MCA , with promises to built better health facilities n purchase ultra modern ventilators …

If I happen to be voted in , but of coz will try my best to rig …I will acquire lands n properties of the demised n end up with lots of assets like that gatundu man …

Those with flu like symptoms will be , locked somewhere in a country like DRC , where none should leave or enter …

This is rapture my friends Kama hamujui …na ikiwa mnangoja tarubeta ipigwe ishapigwa Sasa …

Mbwa wewe, 10 million is a very tiny fraction of 1.2 billion. Won’t make a fucking difference.

Takataka

[ATTACH=full]297824[/ATTACH]

Hahahaha wivu itakuua Nani…

Wewe ni makende kabisa, upuzi to

Ghoulish Idiot

Many more people have died before and the world continues. Only rapture will mark the beginning of the end.

The world losses 60million people per year…And 140million are born each year…most in Africa!

By the end of the century this will be a black man’s planet once again. South America will be full of blacks, North America will be full of blacks, Middle East will be full of blacks. It will be like 1400 when white men started sailing around the world and were shocked that black people were everywhere except South East Asia.
Too bad I’ll be long dead to enjoy

[COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]Aquarius age is upon us, the veil is being pulled back

Continue expecting

Amka usikojokoe kwa kiranda!!!

Ghassia takataka concentrate na story za kgas na Mboch wa pipeline

I believe that the problem of this thing might not be the huge volumes of people it will kill but: 1. Economic upheavals all over the world 2. Establishment of some new world order as we’ll have to live with it… 3. May be Bill Gates will be first dollar trillionaire after his sponsored pharmas sell the wonder vaccine or some other solution for it…

Vipi @uwesmakendeh . Rusha za Gilbeys

10 million deaths in Africa translates into jobs in Europe how?