$1.537 billion Mega Millions jackpot ya US imekwachuliwa

The winner has to make a decision, either achukue $878m cash ama alipwe yote in annuities over a period of 29yrs, What would you choose if it were you?

(CNN)Hate to break it to you, but you’re not the nation’s newest millionaire – unless you’re the lone person in South Carolina who picked the magic Mega Millions numbers to win the $1.537 billion jackpot.
Should the unidentified winner pick a one-time cash option, they would walk away with a cool $878 million. Otherwise, the full $1.537 billion jackpot would be paid in annuities over 29 years.
The numbers drawn Tuesday night were 5, 28, 62, 65 and 70, and the Mega Ball was 5. Only one person matched all the numbers to win the jackpot, Mega Millions said. A whopping 36 tickets nationwide matched five of the six numbers for second-prize tickets.
[ul]

[/ul]

The jackpot fell just short of the all-time US lottery record, set in January 2016 when three winning Powerball tickets split a $1.586 billion prize. Mega Millions officials had earlier estimated that Tuesday night’s prize would reach $1.6 billion, but the total wasn’t finalized until after sales stopped shortly before the drawing.
Still, the prize smashes the old Mega Millions record jackpot of $656 million, set in March 2012.
“This is truly a historic occasion. We’re so happy for the winner, and we know the South Carolina Education Lottery can’t wait to meet the lucky ticket holder,” said Gordon Medenica, lead director of the Mega Millions group.

if u choose the 2nd option of sijui to be paid in 29yrs annulities nikujipeana. Hao watu wanakulipa wata hire a serial killer akupige gunshot akudedishe wabaki na pesa yako. Again these americans who win the jackpot usota within two years. Alafu anarudi back to kucheza hii jackpot

Wewe ni mujinga. It is a term certain annuity. Ukikufa, your surviving beneficiaries are entitled to the winnings.

mimi tachukua hio 878m, by a dreamliner, customise it and use it to hop the world, a new city every week. hio pwsa ni mingi sana haiwes isha

Forgive him he has an IQ of a goat

878 million dollars is Diddy level type of money…

Lakini pesa huisha. Lakini huyu jamaa hata akikula mita per day, hawezi imaliza in 100 years. Dayum

Na yake hata sio cash, ni the networth of his companies, 878 million cash ni mnyama ingine

Ati do what @Meria Mata ?
In all seriousness you are now beyond help…Fauzia ashaingiza Kizungu chako mchanga…

Yani hio pesa yote mtu one…haisuruu!

Tomorrow’s Powerball lottery ni ya $750 million. What are your lucky numbers?

[SIZE=7]Powerball jackpot surges to $750 million. If you win, don’t count on remaining anonymous[/SIZE]
It’s starting to look like deja vu all over again.

On the heels of the Mega Millions jackpot climbing for three months to $1.537 billion before someone nabbed the prize this week, Powerball’s haul has surged to $750 million following no jackpot winners in Wednesday night’s drawing. It marks the 21st straight drawing with no one picking all six winning numbers.
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/25/powerball-jackpot-hits-750-million-if-you-win-forget-anonymity.html

Careful bro. Before you make your budget, give the devil his due. Federal taxes for such an amount would be at 25%. Deduct another 5% or so for state taxes. It’s a lot of money though. I normally don’t play lottery but this time I bought $10 worth of tickets (5 tickets). I knew that chances of winning were extremely slim. I was actually ‘scared’ of what I’d do with the money had I won (lottery winnings come with all sorts of evils).

I’ve never been one to gamble, but I think I’ll start doing it limiting my bets to $10 at a time.
Are you playing this Sato?

you are hooked

Wasn’t planning on it, but will do it since you asked. I have financial needs but not in the hundreds of millions!