0.01% of 14 Million Is 142,000!

Joho School of Opaque Mathematics

Exactly.

Hawajabirisha ata nguo nikama wamewekwa pale kisniper.

Sensational. If Mwaures 31 987 translates to 0.23%, how can 0.01% be equal to 142,000? Watu wa Arts wacheni ujinga

In the same measure take homabay results for governor and president

The national IQ average just dropped again!! Who gave that idiot the mic?

Just sharing inconsequential screenshots from yet another sore loser.
Everyone knows IEBC was updating us on turnout periodically, starting at 36%, 55% etc. obviously the number they started with was not the final number.

If the final, national turnout was about 65%, what voodoo are you using to conclude that Kiambu had only 55%.
Enda IEBC you request for the final turnout data. Ama you wait for their report.

The way i see ni raila anawekewa mtego na haoni or the deep state is trying to tell him election is over get away with it, because no way a commissioner will say 0.01 is 142000 unless she knows kuna kura hazijaongezwa kwa tally na she doesn’t want to accuse chebukati publicly

They are prisoned there to be coached…kazi ingine apana

Cherera is being coached by someone. Commissioner mkubwa na hajui hesabu aje? Alichaguliwa na nani?

The figures are rounded off. Lakini Kenya kuna upuzi. Alafu Rao kama kawada atareject results.

Mimi sasa nimechoka. I voted for Rao but if a SCORK decides a re-run I will vote for Sugoiman and send Baba home. Seriously bana tumechoka, we need to fuckin move on si lazima Raila akuwe president.

I have checked the numbers. It’s a rounding off issue (2 decimal places)

Apparently they are getting 140,000 by cross multiplying with reverse logic.

Their logic is as follows:

If 100.01% is 14,200,000, then what is 100%
Then subtract the numbers.
It’s a backward logic only a desperate person would employ.

[ATTACH=full]459082[/ATTACH]

Hao ndio deepstate wa raila sasa?

This circus will end at the supreme court and the clowns will pay the legal fees. It’s quite ironic that jaruos are one of the brightest minds in Kenya if not the brightest. It doesn’t matter how much the judges are offered $-wise, they will not put their integrity to test over such dogshyt!

Anyone pushing Baba to the supreme court, read Orengo, Otiende etc… is only extorting him and his deep state friends.
They have no case.

Actually I’m thinking he will not be going to court.
He didn’t express an urgency to take this route in his short speech, which is unlike his other concession speeches.

This supergoon will go to the supreme court. He loves the attention. Unfortunately, atafukuzwa kama umbwa = great retirement as far as I’m concerned

The total votes in the region are very suspicious, and how baba performed.

Based on this calculations, Wajakoya and Mwaure Waliibiwa. They should also petition.

Thats what I have been telling people lakini wana argu na upuzi. Simply put, Cherere has no basement for his argument. Hio 0.01% anaongelea ni propaganda and its an error that doesnt represent anything.

Two speeches (Raila and Chererror) read almost at the same time, with same conclusions. Kuna mtu anacheswa na sio JSKS.