- You can make money from natural soaps.
- Natural soaps are the kind made from ‘natural’ ingredients as opposed to synthetic ones
- For instance, goat milk, turmeric, moringa, rice milk, coconut and others
- Natural soaps are increasingly becoming popular as consumers seek solutions to various skin challenges.
- Many consumers have realized natural products provide better and safer solutions than some of the synthetic.
- There is also a general trend towards the natural, as consumers seek to avoid the chemical life and its risks
- Natural soaps are normally handmade at home or small cottage industries, thus requiring relatively less capital to start.
- The biggest barrier, from the outside, is skill. But, it’s much easier than you think. Just requires practice, reading and the focus.
- And the margins are good enough such that you don’t have to win millions of customers to break even
- Even hundreds or thousands can provide you with a decent income
- The new natural soap guide covers the technical and financial aspects of the business.
The guide will provide you with the necessary knowledge to start at a small scale or medium scale. The guide includes:
- Kenya population and economic demographics
- Interest in Natural Soaps
- Interest Triggers
- Trends in the Natural Soap Business in Kenya
- Market size
- Household consumption of natural soaps
- Purchase habits
- The Future
- Why Get Into The Natural Soaps Business in Kenya At This Point?
- Types of Natural Soaps in Kenya
- Type of Soap: Manufacturers
- Type of Soap: No of Manufacturers
- Type of Soap: Most Made Soap- Goat Milk
- Type of Soap: Other Popular- Turmeric
- Type of Soap: Other Soaps
- Type of Soap: Manufacturer Considerations
- Type of Soap: Positioning
- Interest in skin
- Manufacturer Profiles
- The Natural Soap Consumer in Kenya
- What makes Customers Happy
- New Customers: Brand or Ingredients
- Marketing, Sales and Distribution
- Distribution Methods
- Distribution Opportunities
- Marketing and Awareness Opportunities
- Example soap Recipe
- Costing the Soap
- Raw Materials
- Caustic Soda.
- Shea Butter
- Oils, Essential Oils and Fragrances
- The Production Process
- Methods of Making Natural Soap
- The Soap-Making Process
- Production: Human Resources
- Production Activities
- Sections & Activities
- Premises: Considerations
- Premises: Possible Renovations
- Business Structure
- Possible Lean Set Up
- Main Operational Activities
- Operational Equipment
- Cost of making natural soaps
- Pre-operational costs
- Example recipe costing
- Profit scenarios
- Much more
This valuable premium resource is available @ Kshs.999 instead of Kshs.1500. Make payment to 0712 473 455, then Text / WhatsApp your email address to the same number. We will send within 15 minutes. Contact us using the same number for any queries.
This offer is valid today. Don’t miss out, go natural.