The book of Revelation

Rev 22:16 , Jesus says he’s satan

No. Moreover fear is a poor motivator. Our prophet Elijah said he would still serve God even if he was sent to hell. That’s how much we ought to love God. Not for the benefits but for who He is.

All I see in this thread is the spiritually dead and zombies dissuading each other

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to heaven. The ONLY way. Those ancestors will be judged based on the light which was in their day, however they must make that choice like the rest of us who have heard of Christ. So we know that the rapture will happen and then there will be a 3.5 year Great Tribulation on earth. The 144,000 Jews will not be raptured because they will be on earth being preached to by Moses and Elijah. During this tumultuous period on earth, the Bride of Christ will be in heaven for the wedding supper of the Lamb. We’re going to feast and have intimate moments with the Lord thereafter. It’s like when a man and woman get married. There’s a feast and then a wedding night where you get to know each other really well.

After these 3.5 years are over, the marriage supper is over, this earth will be completely destroyed and a new earth will be formed. A brand new Millenium city will descend and sit upon Mt Zion in present day Jerusalem. Who will live in the main city? All the saints who were raptured, the 144,000 Jews and Christians who missed the rapture but held on to their faith even as they were killed by the antichrist.

Everyone else, that is, children who died before the age of accountability, our ancestors of yore who were “good people” based on the light of their day etc will live on the outside of the walls. However, every single day there will be a sermon preached by Jesus Himself and they’re gonna have to choose for themselves. Some will refuse and join Satan’s army after he is released from jail at the conclusion of the great millennium.

Kabla sijaendelea kusoma your reply, I see that you are tagging prophet Elijah, meaning that now you have gone back and is invoking the Hebrew prophet’s prescribed faith as your faith as well, no? Well! I thought I should tell you that at that time when that prophet was alive and ministering, the concept of heaven as it is articulated in the book of Revelation had not been integrated into their principles of faith! At that physical death was the end of story for the Hebrews, at least!

Now, this is just theology. You are just preaching. And I know that I am supposed to say amen, hallelujah, thank you Lord and may your name be exalted above all else! But wait a minute! What is the proof for all this you are talking about? There should be some kind of indication that those ancestors were in the Christian religion creators’ minds! I am even ready to be persuaded by at least a single verse from that Bible!

Not that Elijah…

The Bible lists 5 different visitations of the spirit of Elijah.

1. The first is, of course, Elijah himself. The one who challenged Jezebel and King Ahab, had a showdown at Mt. Carmel putting to shame the false prophets of Baal…

2. The second Elijah is Elisha who asked for a double portion of Elijah’s spirit. The Bible records four miracles for Elijah and eight for Elisha.

3. The 3rd spirit of Elijah was spoken of by Jesus in Matthew 11:14 and then also in Malachi chapter 3. That’s John the Baptist who introduced Jesus to the Jews.

4. I was referring to this fourth visitation of Elijah, as envisaged in Malachi 4. This Elijah will turn the hearts of the children to the fathers, just before the Rapture.

5. The fifth and last visitation of the spirit of Elijah has not yet happened. Revelation chapter 11, he’s one of the 2 witnesses who will call out the 144,000 Jews.

What about the ancient Mayans that practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism, they knew that was right (it was their culture)
This is just an example of a vast majority of cultures that did what is arguably wrong, will they get punished too?

Tell the that to the Amalekites killed in God’s name.

We need to look at religion from a different, wholesome angle.
God is NOT meant for Christians or Moslems or Hindus alone. This has been and is still the cause of a lot of strife in the Here-Now.

Ama the innocent angelic kids in Egypt who were massacred allegedly because the king of Egypt could not let the Israelites leave. And the same “just” God is the very one who caused the King’s heart to be hard as a stone so that he may refuse the Israelites to leave, so that God may wrec more havoc so that everyone should know that he is God!!!
Like really, @Purple? What wrong did the baby’s do to deserve that?

There’s bad stories and there’s good ones. The message is generally good, especially in the NT.
What I won’t buy is God being boxed into “one true religion” by the humans.

Y

You want to sit on the fence? I got bad news for you! The Christian God does not condone that. Either you are hot or you are cold. If you are neither you will be purged!

Am not on the fence, I’m for sanity because God is for nobody and whoever says anything else is a liar.

What the bible says is final

You know David’s child(probably grown up) is in heaven with david now, if you read the scriptures well you will get this.

death has two meanings.

Edited Text with massive grammatical errors, next time provide 3 to 4 lines summary than explains your work

Thank you, Mr English Teacher!
But naomba

Now I am lost.

In old testament, the children were simply taken to heaven.

Provide a verse, please!
To the old testament Hebrews infants were not such an important part of their demography as they were at the time of Jesus. Either that or the old testament writers had little regard for the children. Kuna watu wengine hu claim kwamba Israelites used to sacrifice their children to their God, Jehova!

Besides, again, Israelites never had heaven in the list of their beliefs. Hata wakati wa Yesu heaven and resurrection were pretty much foreign concepts and they were very serious points of discussion among the religious leaders.