One of these 2 clubs will not play Champions league next season; Chelsea, Leicester

Bado tuna ngoja Photoshop yako ukiwa stanford bridge. Saa hii mafans wanaruhusiwa.

Unfortunately that P.E teacher might cost you a place in top 4. First by playing juveniles against Leicester and losing 2-1 then two days later allowing to be overrun by Liverpool and losing 4-2

Yes they will

Ok I have bookmarked. We shall revisit on 29th may before midnight

Am a diehard Man U supporter, was supporting Leicester for FA cup final but for UCL final, I will be gunning for the blues. Wacha Man Shitty watosheke na premier league na league cup banae

Young boi with undescended testicles let me educate you for free. Even if Man City beats us to the cup, the EPL will field 5 teams for next season’s competition. Chelsea is statistically guaranteed a top 5 finish as it stands. Saa zingine kuwa unafikria before ukimbie kupost. Hio kichwa yako itabaki kuwa warehouse ya mate hadi lini?

Good morning khasia hii

Kuria najua umenimiss sana buana. I was preparing for the legendary Monaco Grand Prix which starts this Thursday. Niko na full hospitality tickets za RedBull Racing, ongea na mimi msuri.

Bora nlale kwa my own room far away from you and your prince Ogah, nko game

Stamford bridge mimi hutuma my very able representative @Finest wine. I have been banned from London.

Only if Chelsea finish outside the top 4 & win the CL.
Any other scenario means 4 English clubs in the CL next year
So if Chelsea fail to win CL and finish outside top four, no CL football for them next season

I share the same sentiments with you. I hope Chelsea win UCL for obvious reasons

Jielemishe kaka braza

Total lockdown was lifted this weekend with just a few restrictions left in place for a little while such as nightclubs will still remain closed but gyms can re-open which is v good news to yours truly. Larger stadiums like ours can hold about 10,000 now tho normally holds kendu 40k so am in!!
Above all, flights to Kenya have resumed tho they have said a future lockdown is imminent because of the Indian variant. BoJo has ignored the medical experts advice sababu ya ile kichapo amepata pale Treasury.

Yes, by 2022 ata masks haitakuwa compulsory. Which will be good news because i am determined to make sure that i never wear a mask.

Man U is guaranteed top four, so if they win the Europa league how many teams qualify from England Mr.Obaba?

What will happen if Manchester City wins the CL & Manchester United wins Europa League? Will teams in England be increased to 6?

Only four
if Man u win the Europa League and finish in the top four, their qualification for the Champions League through their league position is not transferred to another team
if Chelsea finish outside the top 4 & win the CL, then England will have five spots

Actually secondary school kids will not have to wear masks in class/communal areas going forward. Don’t know what this means as I have a teen nephew in the house. Don’t know about the teachers but I intend to keep my mask on.

People can also go for summer holidays abroad and knowing these reckless tujungus ngonja tuu usikie come September…

you are a large fool with zero brains, ona sasa vile unajiaibisha.

only if Chelsea finishes number 5 and wins the Champions league will England get five slots for the CL. but fact ni you will lose both number five and the finals muingie Europa.

meza ARVs akili irudi