Jalang'o

A pu.ssy like you who is used to being meek and silenced ndio mnaita watu Nyamenya. You are used to being seen and not being heard. Being a puss.y who is afraid to give his opinions won’t get you anywhere. Closed mouths don’t get fed. Now, stop wasting my time and I will keep shoving my opinions down your throat until you tap out. If you have a problem with that, use the ignore button.

For once kubali brownskin amesema ukweli. Jalango ni ndogo sana as far as Kenyan politics is concerned.

Mehemehe

Jesus is lord,kumbe huyo mwenye ako na tshirt ya green anakula kabambe ni msichana.
Now i see why akina @Half_Human chases our yellow yellows ghels.Sitawalaumu tena

He said he has an allocation budget of 150m for campaign

Unanishangazanga sana gathee…do you know how much cash he has in the bank? Ubaya wako is thinking u know everything and everyone under the sun. Jalang’o has the decent chance of unsitting korir by saa tatu asubuhi. Money or no money!

You make valid points but if we went thru life na uoga uoga about the unknown what are we ever going to achieve? Let the guy do his due diligence and apigane na wanaume. You never know!

I legit had to google who is the mp wa langata, jalango for sure has a chance as he is quite popular. But also that might also not translate into votes when the moment comes.

Is this jakakimba guy popular or will he be riding off ODM clout?

Why won’t ODM endorse him. I have a feeling he has already consulted Baba.

Acha uongo wewe brownskin! I have seen even primary school teacher become MPs!

My argument is not about Jalang’os odds of winning. It is about the personal cost of losing. How well can he survive an election loss after investing heavily in campaigns - assuming he is serious??

Most people including you tend to only see the upside of a decision oblivious of the risks involved. I still believe running for office for an employee like Jalang’o is not a calculated risk.

Confirmation bias at its finest.

Bruh…in my line of work, I put money, thousands of dollars, in harms way EVERYDAY. There is a big difference between taking reckless risks and taking calculated risks.

@Azor Ahai how many million dollars does Jalango need to win this? Also he made his first baby momma a single mother is that something that can affect his chances?

Malisa yeye

The same can be said about your argument

his only claim to fame is that he was Baba’s PA at some point. I think.

What makes you think he has no budget of money he is ready to lose, after all im sure yeye sio maskini kama wewe. Ama vipi nyamenya

I can say nothing more. This is a commentary worthy of A- in '94…