Hiding in plain sight

Huyu ni mtu wa rainbow .He seems to hangout with Trevor a lot whom I once saw pale Guava aki kiss Maina Kag

[MEDIA=twitter]1424689649566507016[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1437078299742806020[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1437105264566677507[/MEDIA]

:D:D:Dcrazy

Larry = @Sambamba , ombija mwenye umbija = @uwesmake

He might be innocent, but not ignorant of what the colours mean. His reason for wearing them is what I don’t know.

Most people don’t know that Larry Madowo wanted to become a Catholic priest.

He even went to seminary, but somewhere along the way, his became less of a believer and dropped out.

For someone that wanted to become a priest, he had no intention of getting married. Maybe he still doesn’t want to get married. Or maybe he’s asexual.

Why is it so hard for some people to understand that you can make good money and decide not to get married?

Bonobos wanapata pesa kidogo wakiwa kwa bedsitter alafu wanaoa mapema kama wako early 20s. They then pop many kids and start whining about the CBC school fees.

Alafu wanashangaa mbona mwanaume ako 35 years old kama Larry Madowo bado hajaoa na venye akona salary mzito ya CNN.
“He must be gaay”, that the conclusion.

Meanwhile, Larry Madowo has travelled around the world in over 70 countries.
Friday ako Joborg, Sunday ako New York, Wednesday ako Nairobi, Thursday ako Qatar.

People expect a guy like that to be in a hurry to settle down?

He has interacted with so many different people and cultures than a typical bonobo in Nairobi.

In fact, I would advice most men to first get money, and travel the world while interacting with different cultures before you decide to get married.

Even if you don’t get married, so what?

Has Anyone ever seen him with a serious woman …??? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Conclusion …???

Yeye hudinywa matako vibaya sana na Linus Kaikai.

Unakagua private life ya fellow man aje, kwani ulikuwa unataka kuwa girlfriend yake.

Check out how your fathers used to dress in their youth. Now, based on your simplistic arguments, your fathers qualify to be called GAY.[ATTACH=full]481610[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]481611[/ATTACH]

If I was as famous as Larry, then I think it would be extremely wise to keep my family from the public domain. Larry is smart

Bomoa kabati

It has been explained up above